The Boys

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
well a-train should also have mouth fucked starlight too, but they can't have a jogger, act like a jogger.

which of course doesn't make sense for what ultimate motivates the pussy hughie to do what he does towards the end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There was a decent amount of leftist bullshit in S1. The stereotypical Hollywood portrayal of the Christians being pieces of shit, the ME TOO shit, A-Train getting racially profiled while shopping. Considering it's produced by Seth Rogan, this kind of faggotry is to be expected.

Christians are pieces of shit. Read a book.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
haha you faggots are even going to let the boogeyman ruin this masterpiece for you, sucks to be you IMO

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
this legit feels like one of the last remaining TV shows that still panders to straight men
Except they turned Stormfront into a she and will likely neuter the fuck out of the character. My expectations of this are tempered as fuck.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
haha you faggots are even going to let the boogeyman ruin this masterpiece for you, sucks to be you IMO

"Boogeyman" is currently burning cities down because it's ripping the country apart. But sure, lets keep pretending this is healthy.

And for the record, I don't have a problem with the leftist shit in S1. Its not even what's in the show that's the issue, its these faggots using entertainment as a spring board to constantly talk about what amount to lies. A lie that is now genuinely hurting the country and harming many people. When is enough, enough? The U.S. is not a white supremacist nation, this shit is FUCKING RETARDED.

• 9Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 14 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bill Burr is probably too woke for some of you.

• 1Pathetic

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
1595898346476.png

• 2Barf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hey now, nothing wrong with being half jogger!

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Yes..rejecting the idea that America is a white supremacist nation and being annoyed massive media companies are pushing this lie even after cities have been partially destroyed over it, clearly shows people are zealots. Let me guess, everyone is as bad as the SJWs? Both sides are the same?

/yawn

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yes..rejecting the idea that America is a white supremacist nation and being annoyed massive media companies are pushing this lie even after cities have been partially destroyed over it, clearly shows people are zealots. Let me guess, everyone is as bad as the SJWs? Both sides are the same?

/yawn
He lives in an extremely rich neighborhood in San Fran. I wouldn't bother.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Jesus they are including Stormfront in the season and you are surprised the show is going to be talking about racism and white supremacy? okay then

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jesus they are including Stormfront in the season and you are surprised the show is going to be talking about racism and white supremacy? okay then
It might not go as they expected though. Stormfront looked hilarious in the trailer!

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The comics shit on everyone. Christians, gays, Nazis, women, men, whatever. I'll watch and if it is some stupid bullshit then I'll stop.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
this legit feels like one of the last remaining TV shows that still panders to straight men

Incorrect. If that was true you'd have seen Starlight's tits by now. In the old days, much like 4chan, girls paid the tiddy price for speaking lines in movies catering to normal men. But they fake it well enough it is one of my favorite shows nonetheless.