Log Wizard
2x56yiu.jpg

• 8Like
  • 5Mother of God
Reactions: 12 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks sexy as fuck.

Im still bothered by Homelanders jaw area, lol. He has always had that weird, no lip half smirk he does, but this season he looks a little different for some reason.

spronk

FPS noob
this legit feels like one of the last remaining TV shows that still panders to straight men

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Wait in one of those previews, was the muslim guys super power being a suicide bomber that doesnt' die after exploding? fucking LOL

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

Ya, he's the dude that wipes out that special ops team and that action gets the government to agree to the Supes military contract because now they have to contend with enemy supes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

So you guys had no issues with the first season, even though all this stuff was present

LUL

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So you guys had no issues with the first season, even though all this stuff was present

LUL
what they do in s1? they replace the fast running white guy with a fast running black guy

i mean it just makes sense that A-train should be black, it's not like anyone said that "A" stood for affirmative action.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
what they do in s1? they replace the fast running white guy with a fast running black guy

i mean it just makes sense that A-train should be black, it's not like anyone said that "A" stood for affirmative action.
There was a decent amount of leftist bullshit in S1. The stereotypical Hollywood portrayal of the Christians being pieces of shit, the ME TOO shit, A-Train getting racially profiled while shopping. Considering it's produced by Seth Rogan, this kind of faggotry is to be expected.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There was a decent amount of leftist bullshit in S1. The stereotypical Hollywood portrayal of the Christians being pieces of shit, the ME TOO shit, A-Train getting racially profiled while shopping. Considering it's produced by Seth Rogan, this kind of faggotry is to be expected.
all in the comics, except black a-train stuff

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users