The Boys

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Thats iceman, no? I was confused for a minute as well.

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Iceman, Gay dude from Warehouse 13, Lawyer BF to the hot Latina in The Rookie...

• 1Wow!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
that is, in fact, iceman. both he and his twin brother have been in a lot of comic book roles. he (shawn ashmore) played a villian (leech) for a couple episodes of smallville and his brother (Aaron Ashmore) played jimmy olsen. Aaron is the one from killjoys, shawn is the one on the rookie.

• 1Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
*staggers in wearing a bathrobe*
Sept 4th eh? Awesome. What month are we in atm, I forget.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

"Wear your mask so we can shoot again" is the only pro mask argument that ever moved me. It moved me for almost a full second before I remembered it was bullshit.

Well OK outside of my company saying the mask was a condition of my continued employment.

*staggers in wearing a bathrobe*
Sept 4th eh? Awesome. What month are we in atm, I forget.

It's wednesday. I'm only keeping track of the days, it's not my fucking job to keep track of the month.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Soldier Boy cast for season 3...

The showrunner for this did Supernatural as well for years. There is a quote of the guy saying something like "that he was put on this Earth to keep Jensen Ackles working."

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This is all window dressing until they find who they're casting as Love Sausage....

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are going to have to do some awesome writing or costume work for me not to see him as Super Natural's Dean. I love the actor, but a large part of that relationship was the role that made him and stayed with him, a good portion of his and my life. I am both excited and concerned.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are going to have to do some awesome writing or costume work for me not to see him as Super Natural's Dean. I love the actor, but a large part of that relationship was the role that made him and stayed with him, a good portion of his and my life. I am both excited and concerned.
His costume will be very very similar to Capt America. If the writing is done well, I can forsee some really good moments with Ackles vs. Homelander vs. Billy.

Brad2770

So recently I watched Season 2 of Umbrella Academy. Then rewatched season 1. Now I’m rewatching season 1 of The Boys in preparation for season 2 release. The Boys is an all around, much enjoyable show. I don’t find any of the slower parts boring. It definitely doesn’t feel like filler. The show also doesn’t feel like it hangs on one or two characters. Season 1 of Umbrella Academy was really 5, Pogo, Hazel and Cha Cha. Season 2 was 5, Diego and his crazy bitch, Klaus and Ben. Every character in The Boys brings something to the show. Really looking forward to season 2.

• 1Like