The Boys

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought she was just killing all witnesses. And I know in the comics he's a nazi

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Forget her, how about Butcher's wife? When she is standing out front of her house in those jeans...

Glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed the amazing ass that woman has.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Black noir being unharmed from the supe blast makes me think they are going to keep him as who he is in the comics.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I hope Homelander doesn't give up on being a father to his son. That kid desperately needs him in his life. The mom having him speak Spanish at breakfast? She is the true villain of this series.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

I hope Homelander doesn't give up on being a father to his son. That kid desperately needs him in his life. The mom having him speak Spanish at breakfast? She is the true villain of this series.

And if Stormfront becomes the step mom, he’ll be a fine lad.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Little Brian is going to be a super interesting character if he turns out to be a consequential player in the series. (I never read comics)

He will be like Homelander but instead of just pure sociopath/psycho, he will at least be a little more "normal" from a human empathy point of view. His half human half supe nature will cause him to ride the line between moral and immoral even more. Cant wait to see how it plays out. I also wonder how Bitcher will regard him? Probably thinks he is a little cunt and wouldnt hesitate to eliminate him IMO.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Finished E3 yesterday, and I'm already pissed this show isnt getting released all at once.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

Butcher has 2 reasons to hate Brian: He's a supe, and he's Homelander's son. The only thing that would cause him to hesitate killing him is his wife would never forgive him.

• 3Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
They didn't make her overtly racist because it's a slow burn for the people who didn't read the comics or the spoilers. The fact she blasted through about 10 black civilians should also leave a bit of an impression. People will probably think she's wreckless or was upping the "terrorist damage", but I imagine in future episodes it will go out of the way showing her saving white KKona civilians or something.

The Deep and/or Homeland should win an emmy for their performances. Just fucking great. The Deep honestly plays his character so fucking well. I had no idea who that dude was, but he's going to get some bigger roles for sure. And Gus Fring is pretty good too, but he just seems to be more Gus Fring.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If Gus Fring plays Gus Fring for the rest of his acting career....oh darn.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Fring doesn't seem scared of Homelander at all, I'm hoping they don't bring in some sort of Kryptonite or Robocop "prime directive" thing, but I am wondering if Fring himself is a hidden supe

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Fring doesn't seem scared of Homelander at all, I'm hoping they don't bring in some sort of Kryptonite or Robocop "prime directive" thing, but I am wondering if Fring himself is a hidden supe

Either he's the cream of the crop supe, has some sort of dead man switch that can eliminate everyone with compound V in their system (my vote), or there's some type of brainwashing/mental programming that prevents supes from hurting him (as you mentioned, would be the least fun of the three options).

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Wouldn't be surprised if he was the one that made the CIA chick's head explode.

• 3Like

Cybsled

Be interesting to know how that happened. The nose bleed before splat makes it seem like something that had to build up or got triggered vs. some invisible beam getting her, which makes me think possibly some piece of technology vs. a power. If it is tech, then that could be the deadman switch: They've already demonstrated that supers are vulnerable to explosives inside their body with Translucent.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think Fring is just a boss who knows how to control people. I kind of like that better than him being a supe or having a killswitch. Having a human control all the "gods" through their egos is somewhat poetic.

• 3Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Stormfront seems pretty legit power wise and appears not to be afraid of homelander at all - to the point of openly intentionally antagonising him. Pretty interesting character and great s2 so far!

Comic spoiler for Stormfront, no idea if it pertains to the show.

Stormfront in the comics is the Supe that Homelander is cloned from. He has essentially all of Homelanders powers, except he has lightning/storm powers instead of laser beams. In the comics though, the "newer clones" are stronger than the older--so Homelander is somewhat stronger than Stormfront, but they are in the same ballpark.

• 1Like