The Boys

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea it's really surprising with all the vacations and going into the office during this pandemic that people have any free time. There just so much other stuff to do outside of your house these days

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone have a link to where to get torrents for the first 3 episodes? The ones I got off newsgroups don't have english subs, so I'm missing out on the dialogue between Sister and Bro.

Khane

Amazons subs are broken too. So, probably cant find them anywhere

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Anyone have a link to where to get torrents for the first 3 episodes? The ones I got off newsgroups don't have english subs, so I'm missing out on the dialogue between Sister and Bro.
These should be available just about anywhere at this point. Have you tried rarbg.to ?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Might not be missing much

Screenshot_20200907-160420~2.png

• 5Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
Not like I was canceling my amazon sub anytime soon anyway; this is just something to look forward to weekly.

Pretty much. Had like 25 things shipped this year via Prime, some of which were cheap and insanely lightweight (pic rail pieces for guns that were $10 and <1 ounce). Would have never bought something like that online if I actually had to pay for shipping.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah even with a subscription and subtitles on it's just "(speaking french)" for that entire scene hah.

Fadaar

That guy
The default subtitles, at least on the PS4 app, are fucking TINY when the brother and sister are talking to each other

Khane

I watched it the night it released and the subtitles didn't even show "Speaking French". They were just empty black boxes, and when I tried to go to options for subtitles it just said "Subtitles (off)" with no option to turn them on or change languages.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The subtitles defaulted to German whenever the brother and sister spoke. I'd have to turn on English subs and then turn them back off after those scenes were over.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Hughie is such an awful character at this point. Dragging down the whole series

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hughie the character the writers wrote for the audience to relate to. Insulting, sad, and makes sense all at the same time.

I read the plot synopsis for the comics and it at no way hints at Hughie being a pussy ass bitch.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
lot more fly in season 2, wonder if there is a lurking ant-man type of character. i think it was just a production error in season 1 (real fly once or twice) but they put in fly sounds and had near closeups in season 2 so far.

Cybsled

Hughie is supposed to be the grounded "everyman". Mother's Milk even has that scene where he tells Butcher that Hughie is their canary and supposed to be a warning for when they step over a line/go way too far.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't get the hate for hughie /shrug. I didn't need to keep seeing him watch that annoying billy joel song though.

I kinda like that show is on its own legs in a way so you can't be sure what's going to happen, still looks like they will be getting the help from other supes

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yea it's really surprising with all the vacations and going into the office during this pandemic that people have any free time. There just so much other stuff to do outside of your house these days
I guess if you're a typical white collar type that does 3-4 hours of actual work a day, you'll probably have a ton more free time.

So, good point.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These first 3 episodes were mostly boring, but its all setup for the rest of the season so understandable. A question for those who've read the comic, how are the powers in the show being shown vs. how they are in the comics? The telekinetic brother seemed abnormally limited in the use of his power, and also rather bad at using it. He can lift a 20 ton ship (?) and toss it... but why? Just rip people apart and slap them with their limbs... no need to use buildings / rocks or push people away, fucking explode them.

What exactly is Starlights power? She has shown to stronger than normal humans, extremely tough bodied, able to use some type of telekinesis to throw people, and can do something with either light or electricity. If she can manipulate Light, when is she going wtfpwn Homelander? Anyway, seeing Stormfront give no fucks about those around her was great. Hopefully we get to see more of these supes do shit that is as devastating as they can be.