The Boys

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Homelander being a malevolent super-being aside, it isn't until recently that he started just straight-up murdering people who piss him off.
This is false. Maeve tells her scissor lover that Homelander ripped a dude in half after he hit on her when they were dating.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah the writing is getting a bit sloppy with Homelander acting really stupid many times this season while he had his shit super tight season 1, Stormfront not being very subtle about sabotaging Vought, and being pretty tame with racism - the 1979 flashback would have her using the N word for sure - but the acting is strong enough to keep it going. I guess you could say Stillwell was his rock so I can buy why Homelander is falling apart. Its definitely weaker than season 1 so far, hoping it gets more interesting as the pieces come together. So far its all a bit too spread out and disconnected.

The show released a 5 minute short showing what Butcher did in between season 1 & 2

also in case the youtube link goes down

Also we saw confirmation that Stormfront can fly, that bitch can fly crazy fast too. She didn't seem very scared of Homelander either, so thats interesting.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They say Liberty (Stormfront now) was a tier 2 hero when the CIA lady gives Butcher the info. My opinion is she was always tier 1 but kept it on the DL so she could be a piece of shit with far less Vought oversight while she gained more and more power and honed her skills. Biding her time until she was so powerful she could do whatever she wanted to whomever she wanted with no fear of reprisal

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
More accurately, Stormfront _acted_ like she was afraid of Homelander once she found out what his fly-into-a-rage limit was. Unfortunately, the "laser my tits" scene we saw in the ads but not yet in the show make it clear the mollification was just evaluation, and not actually fear.

• 1Like

Brad2770

AS good as he is as Homelander you is just as good as the ex-con pretending to be a sheriff in Banshee. Go watch Banshee and revel in Homelander and copious amounts of violence and titties.

Didn’t realize that was him. I loved Banshee. Mind blown for sure.

• 3Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Didn’t realize that was him. I loved Banshee. Mind blown for sure.

Anthony-Starr-Banshee_1459630828969_1338536_ver1.0.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It is hilarious that these faggots would summarize Taxi Driver as being about, “white male privilege”. That statement alone should tell you everything about how these dumb fucks see the world. Their perception of reality is so fucked that they could see a film from the 70s about a mentally ill white dude trying to find meaning in his shitty life who ends up killing some other shitty white people and somehow come to the conclusion that “white male privilege” is what Scorsese was going for.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
AS good as he is as Homelander you is just as good as the ex-con pretending to be a sheriff in Banshee. Go watch Banshee and revel in Homelander and copious amounts of violence and titties.
Banshee was amazing hot mormons and all trannys should aspire to be 1/10th as good as hoon lee job.

• 3Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Banshee was such a good show

Banshee--the show where you never, ever had to wonder what a hot girl's tits looked like. If she was on the show--she was getting naked. 100% rate, from Amish prudes, to savagely hot native Americans. If you went 5 minutes without a fight, you saw some tits for your patience.

Fuck I miss that show.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
Banshee--the show where you never, ever had to wonder what a hot girl's tits looked like. If she was on the show--she was getting naked. 100% rate, from Amish prudes, to savagely hot native Americans. If you went 5 minutes without a fight, you saw some tits for your patience.

Fuck I miss that show.

That and the fights were just downright fucking brutal. No 'winner is casually unhurt with the losers neatly and conveniently unconscious' here.

Caliane

So I have a theory around the supe kid so that it still kind of sticks with the comics:

So Homelander has already pissed the kid off, so he does have a potential mean streak. Becca has stated how kind and nice he is and Butcher has stated that he’s a supe freak. So with that said-

I think Homelander’s influence and the kid’s realization how powerful he is will get the best of him and he will purposely or accidentally murder Becca. Butcher will flip the fuck out, murder the kid and that puts Homelander and Butcher right back at each other’s throats. Going this route allows for some character development and some extended entertainment for a couple of more seasons and really puts some emotional feel behind what happened versus some kind of flash back like in the comics.
I'd say pretty likely. this would put them back on track more in line with the comic. The show possibly not wanting to touch that shit, both killing infants, and the CGI cost..

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So I have a theory around the supe kid so that it still kind of sticks with the comics:

So Homelander has already pissed the kid off, so he does have a potential mean streak. Becca has stated how kind and nice he is and Butcher has stated that he’s a supe freak. So with that said-

I think Homelander’s influence and the kid’s realization how powerful he is will get the best of him and he will purposely or accidentally murder Becca. Butcher will flip the fuck out, murder the kid and that puts Homelander and Butcher right back at each other’s throats. Going this route allows for some character development and some extended entertainment for a couple of more seasons and really puts some emotional feel behind what happened versus some kind of flash back like in the comics.
It's pretty hard to pull off having a character murder a child, no matter what the circumstance, and have the audience feel anything but contempt/disgust for that character.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Am I really? Most liberals think the reason Trump got elected is because he spoke to a group of pissed off racists.

I think you are reaching there - Stormfront is racist privately but not publicly. There's no indication that her fans are racists, she's whipping them up about Homelander and Vought.

She's also not getting elected to anything - even if she was, would that make Homelander Obama or Biden ? :trollface: