The Boys

Hosix

All labs matter!
stormfront getting beated by 3 cunts is stupid and has no meaning vs. the comic version.

comic stormfront is so strong, it takes

compound v enabled
asian female taking out his eye
brit butcher
frenchie
black mm
russian sausage

where they all stomp him to mush

Russian sausage can take care of the girls squad all by himself. He needs no assistance.

velk

Trakanon Raider
What you just described would not accomplish the primary goal of the show’s writers, which is to signal how brave and progressive they are.

Girls get it done, just deal with it guys.

The irony of all the whining about this is that in the show, 'Girls get it done' is *literally* a cynical marketing slogan from the PR branch of an evil megacorp.

An additional level of irony is that none of the 'girls' in question actually manage to get *anything* done.

It's unlikely this is a coincidence.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The only thing girls get done is their hair, nails, and my laundry Noodle.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it doesn't make sense why butcher just doesn't tell mallory

"you know aight be mighty fine if you tok a scapel to the wee lad" , "he not my demon spawn"

Cybsled

it doesn't make sense why butcher just doesn't tell mallory

"you know aight be mighty fine if you tok a scapel to the wee lad" , "he not my demon spawn"

He loved his wife enough so that making a promise to her actually meant something to him. Now, the real question will be how does Butcher feel the farther away from Becca's death he gets.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He loved his wife enough so that making a promise to her actually meant something to him. Now, the real question will be how does Butcher feel the farther away from Becca's death he gets.
Which was a really gay and cliché way to end the season. His hatred for supes should outweigh anything he feels for this kid who is a product of him being cucked by a supe, regardless of what he told his dumbass wife.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Which was a really gay and cliché way to end the season. His hatred for supes should outweigh anything he feels for this kid who is a product of him being cucked by a supe, regardless of what he told his dumbass wife.
Its a pretty bland heroes journey if the hero fails to do even a bit of character development.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Butcher is about the most tarded hero you could have, but all the signs from season 2 point to him becoming a hero or something. Fight for huey cause he looks like your dead brother. Working with and showing empathy toward a few super heros. And putting your life on the line extremely stupid and senselessly to protect a superhero cuckbaby.

It's all pretty heroic and showing butcher can find a happy middle ground with sups.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i love my wife and if i had to throw away my humanity like butcher, i would too, anything to get her back, would i have told her, on her last dying breath, that'd i'd watch over her supe rape demon spawn?

absolutely

would i actually do it? no that little fucker can rot for all i care

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i love my wife and if i had to throw away my humanity like butcher, i would too, anything to get her back, would i have told her, on her last dying breath, that'd i'd watch over her supe rape demon spawn?

absolutely

would i actually do it? no that little fucker can rot for all i care
Super cuck detected.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
You guys are a special breed of toxic Jesus. His wife was is driving force. I dont see him blaming the kid for her death- she was 100% dead with stormfront there. Becca knew he wouldn't accept Ryan with her dead, it is why she made him promise.
His word being worth something and honoring his wife's literal last wishes is perfectly fine as a counterbalance to his hate of supes. He has already shown a degree of sympathy (to blue laser baby eyes in s1) so his journey being tied to Ryan makes perfect sense from a storytelling perspective.
The source material was entertaining and all but you're gonna be in for a surprise if you think they're gonna keep the main storyline the same, including butcher being basically a sociopath.
No redeemable characters in a comic is fine. No redeemable characters in a TV series loses you your audience.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

stormfront getting beated by 3 cunts is stupid and has no meaning vs. the comic version.

comic stormfront is so strong, it takes

compound v enabled
asian female taking out his eye
brit butcher
frenchie
black mm
russian sausage

where they all stomp him to mush
you also forgot the dumb joke.... American, Brit, Frenchie, and Russian team up to kill the Kraut.. I mean, that was entirely the reason Ennis did it. Arguably just as dumb as "girls get it done" with axis vs allies.

Butcher being a giant softie, makes him the "hero". hes not, nor shouldn't be. Huey is. It completely muddles everything up with Huey stays as sidekick, because Butcher is still around.

spronk

FPS noob
You guys are a special breed of toxic Jesus. His wife was is driving force. I dont see him blaming the kid for her death- she was 100% dead with stormfront there. Becca knew he wouldn't accept Ryan with her dead, it is why she made him promise.
His word being worth something and honoring his wife's literal last wishes is perfectly fine as a counterbalance to his hate of supes. He has already shown a degree of sympathy (to blue laser baby eyes in s1) so his journey being tied to Ryan makes perfect sense from a storytelling perspective.
The source material was entertaining and all but you're gonna be in for a surprise if you think they're gonna keep the main storyline the same, including butcher being basically a sociopath.
No redeemable characters in a comic is fine. No redeemable characters in a TV series loses you your audience.

You need to rewatch the final few moments of episode 8, Butcher was 100% about to kill Ryan with the crowbar, he even makes that menacing scowl face he always does before a bit of violence is about to be unleashed. It was just him, Ryan, and burnt stormfront for a minute before Homelander and Maeve arrived.

The only reason he changes his mind is that Ryan goes to him instead of Homelander so he probably sees that part of Becca in Ryan. But moments after promising Becca to keep Ryan alive he was about to kill him. Thats a feeling thats not gonna go away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
That kid is probably the only possible way to kill Homelander, and Butcher knows that.