The Boys

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I know why her acting like a white supremacist rings way hollow and a shit caricature.

Wiki. Aya Cash. Early life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Considering they kept the comic origin of the compound the same, I wonder if they will do something similar with Stormfront.

that throw away “ever heard of an old hero named Liberty?”...I bet it turns out it’s the same person and she has been assuming new identities to hide her 3rd Reich past

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Binge for me, These 8 episode 45 min shows can be watched in one sitting, maybe 2 of you fall asleep. fuck waiting for this shit, week to week, lol.
I found your review

TheCoffeeDude
2.0 out of 5 stars It's 2020. Why take such a huge step backwards and make Season 2 unbingeable?
Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2020

I'm not sure why Amazon has decided to take such an entertaining show and rather than have it be associated in the minds of fans with quality Amazon content, they have chosen to have it forever be associated with the frustration of trickling shows out. One of the things I prize most about Amazon original series is the ability to binge watch an entire season as soon as it drops. This leads to a far more immersive and enjoyable experience. Unfortunately, I am forced to rethink my Prime membership since any future Amazon original content is bound to be a source of frustration, rather than enjoyment.

Cybsled

Lol what a whiny turd. Yes, binging is great for fans. However, with more competition out there, streaming sites have realized that tossing out an "all you can eat" buffet is longer term harmful to the profitability of your platform AND at keeping the talk about a show ongoing.

Sure, waiting a week sucks, but during that week wait:

1) People discuss the show/speculate
2) More and more content is produced about the show, bringing more eyes to it
3) Helps prevent day 1 spoilers for the entire season potentially ruining the show for others

It's kind of like putting a box of cookies on your counter and you only go shopping once a week. If you eat all the cookies day one, day one you might be happy, but day 2-7 you are pissed at yourself for eating all the fucking cookies and leaving them with nothing

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People who cry about weekly episodes ar pathetic. Its so awful you can't watch the entire series in one sitting!

Of all the shit to cry about.

Anyway, fantastic show. Zero filler, perfect balance of humor and tension. A+

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Thought it was funny seeing bobby from supernatural on this. Keeping the supernatural cast working

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thought it was funny seeing bobby from supernatural on this. Keeping the supernatural cast working
not sure if you knew, but eric kripke is the showrunner for the boys, and was the showrunner for supernatural for the first 5 seasons.

ALSO, i love how letterkenny actors keep showing up in tiny little roles

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I both love and hate every character on the show. That's quality character development. Well, except for Frenchie and Kimiko. I have no hate for either. Black Noir is neutral since there's no reason to feel anything about him. Such a professional.

Also dig that Hughie wore a Dr Dog shirt on the boat. That's heady points.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
What a great fucking show.

I had the same thought about stormfront though. Wtf, she can't even play a racist convincingly. Yellow? Really? I'm not sure that's even offensive.

• 1Salty

Homsar

I'm probably still one of the few that thinks season 1 is better than season 2 like umbrella academy. Too much focus on feelings this season, but The Female silent face after seeing her brother get brutally killed by stormfront then watching the news was great.

Still have no idea what direction they will go with black noir. They have twerked that character a bit

Last edited:

Cybsled

It is. Besides they were Japanese. Unless she starts busting out the WW2 slurs, the writers didn't have a ton of options.

Black Noir I think they are purposely downplaying a lot

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It is. Besides they were Japanese. Unless she starts busting out the WW2 slurs, the writers didn't have a ton of options.
I'm pretty sure this forum could come up with a dozen more offensive and funny slurs than "yellow" without breaking a sweat.

Hell, just going with faulty armor would have been more authentically racist and funny.

• 1Salty

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm pretty sure this forum could come up with a dozen more offensive and funny slurs than "yellow" without breaking a sweat.

Hell, just going with faulty armor would have been more authentically racist and funny.

That writers room doesn't have any real racists like this here forum.

• 5Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 8 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Black Noir did show some feelings when the compound v stuff was on the news.

and I agree, season 1 was better but we are only on episode 3 so it’s not a fair comparison just yet.

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck I love this show. So few good shows out there. Karl Urban is awesome in this.

Glad I didn't read the comics. This show works just fine as is. The Stormfront character seems like a nod to the SJW's but since the rest of the show doesn't follow that path then I'm fine with her. And she is an easy villian to hate. Looking forward to more.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Huey is by far the worst part of this show. What an insufferable faggot. The idea that Starlight would go for a cuck like him it laughable.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Huey is by far the worst part of this show. What an insufferable faggot. The idea that Starlight would go for a cuck like him it laughable.

I agree. He makes me want to punch him in the face. He has all the reasons to want to kill the super heroes but he is such a douche about everything.

• 1Solidarity

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, you have to assume Justice (from whatever era she's from) and Stormfront are the same, so 'yellow' could legitimately be the slur from the time.
The bigger question is who and why is anti-Vought - Shining Path kidnapped the twins years ago, and for all we know Lamplighter is the one that burned down their village, which seems to firmly predate Homelander's shenanigans.
Though trying to cover story compound V as a Stillwell creation is laughable - dupes have been around since WW2, and public for decades. Stillwell was 50, maybe?