The Boys

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think stan being a supe would ruin the character. what makes him interesting is that he knows how to work people. like he said to starlight, real power is bending people to your will. thing is, homelander doesn't think stan is a supe, but he still walks the line behind him. if it just comes down to him having super powers it messes with that dynamic in a not interesting way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Just realized termite was in season one when butcher goes to the supes club and the guy jumps into a girl's vag. Also Soldier boy singing Blondie was pretty good. Really hope he isn't killed off this season. A lot of the changes from the comics have been pretty good

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Best episode so far of a pretty cool season. The death by dildos scene was hilarious

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Best episode so far of a pretty cool season. The death by dildos scene was hilarious
I think this is on par with season 1 so far, I didn't think douche bag was going to last long but that was quick.

Waiting a week for this shit sucks

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This season has been top shelf. It blows that they wasted Stormfront on a subpar season 2. I also love that people are constantly trying to plot behind Homelander's back fogetting he is fucking Superman.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Didn't starlight warn douche they're are fucking horrible people, his fault for thinking a-train isnt a piece of shit. Maeve is legit good and really like her character but isn't around much.

Also Deep Is dumb fun character, gill punch comment was great

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
i think stan being a supe would ruin the character. what makes him interesting is that he knows how to work people. like he said to starlight, real power is bending people to your will.
Maybe he is a supe and his power is bending people to his will. That was the hint and what he has been doing all along.

Homsar

Did they show actual dicks that episode? Lots of man ass but I didn't see a dick, but then again after years of Foler posts it all just disappears for me

Still a fantastic and super tense episode, I did not see a lot of shit coming like Nadia injecting her own kid with V. holy fuck! Didn't they say in episode 1 it kills people and shit sometimes? Or what if the powers you get are super gay, like all the tards in the mental hospital from season 2. Man, what a super fucked up thing to do.

No redemption for A-Train anymore, goddamn that character sucks but makes for great TV. So the implication is that Soldier Boy now posses a chest power that can de-supe people? Interesting stuff. I really... really... really hope we don't lose Kimiko, female Wolverine is awesome. Maybe frenchie can sacrifice himself for her, I'm cool with him gone.

The other thing I don't get is how Stan Edgar is so calm around Homelander, it feels like he still has something up his sleeve. I don't think you just let Gus Fring quietly exit your show.
I think Frenchie is definitely dying, this show is accurate to a lot of the comics but changed so much stuff up certain characters might live. The black noir change is huge and not just because of the rape stuff

Spoilers from the books and might be still happen.

Noir is Edgar's ace and much more easy to contain, the show hasnt shown having any powers like Homelander but maybe they tell him to never show true power, also extremely loyal after the botched mission, I think his drawing and awkward stuff or always doing kid things is him having trauma and being a kid

Last edited:

j00t

Maybe he is a supe and his power is bending people to his will. That was the hint and what he has been doing all along.
i mean, yeah you could explain a lot of things by just saying that stan is a supe, i'm just saying i think that's a cheap way to explain it all. people falling in line behind homelander makes sense because everyone knows he's invincible and insane. but stan... stan controls homelander out of sheer will. obviously anything can happen at this point, i'd just prefer it if stan had no super powers of any kind other than just being who he is.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It takes some serious trust to let someone convince you to make something that cringe-worthy.

• 1Like

Homsar

Wtf lol never seen that shit, he's getting a lot of exposures from this show it feels like. Guy is definitely not Hollywood scum. Also Kimiko keeps getting cuter and cuter, her plans for traveling with Frenchie definitly coming an end with him dying. That facetime or whatever it was looked like a spoiler

• 1Like

Homsar

That was fucking awesome. Total couples goals
Whats funny is I've seen articles popping up about "who is Jensen Ackles wife" the last week or 2 on feeds and now kinda curious, always figured he ended up with some chick from the CW

Outside of comicon nerd stuff, I don't think the guy would want to be traveling so much, think he's happy doing TV series and voice work for DC. He was great as the voice of Red hood

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The guys from Supernatural playing Skynard. Soldier boy on vocals.

• 2Like

Homsar

The guys from Supernatural playing Skynard. Soldier boy on vocals.

The people on that show were always close just from the interviews, Jensen really comes off as a Keanu type person. Kripke annoys the shit out of me but won't deny hes good on writing/story.

Wish the Preacher series didn't go full crap the second season

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

I am waiting for the moment when we finally find out Stan Edgar is actually a Supe. It just seems like there is more to him beyond having control over Supes.

I thought the show might pull a "Stan is actually Vought", but he changed his appearance. But they showed young Stan back in the 80s, so I'm not so sure anymore.

I still think they might go for some angle like that, though.