The Christmas Haul Thread

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cover for my paper white, new slippers, coffee mug and Chromecast. As a family we got a new roku which is neat. It's all about the kids though and she made out good. The excitement when they come down the steps is worth seeing, unfortunately that doesn't last as they get older.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah there are only 2 children in my extended family now. I like going to the family stuff just to see their reactions when they get presents. The stuff I get is cool, but I wish people would just spend more money on them and less on me.

I guess the two of them were still awake as of 1AM last night playing with their new toys, according to their mother on facebook. That's what it's all about.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I got a Thermapen instant read thermometer which I am very excited about. I almost bought one after they came up in the cooking thread the other day but now I'm glad I didn't. Also got some blurays, a shirt, 3 little LED flashlights and some nice clamps for the welding bench that I am allegedly building. My brother and I also received little electric guns that fire nerf discs that we were able to terrorize the house with for a few minutes.

Had a very nice day with the family and all that.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got $2500.00 Which will go partially towards a new T.V. and paying down the car. Cash just works so much better.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got an authentic 1994 USA mens soccer jersey from my wife. The denim looking one with stars. Glorious.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lots of gift cards and this motherfuckin shirt

rrr_img_54607.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I received an awesome stock pot, really heavy gauge, exactly what I wanted. 10 (I think) books to read for pleasure, several custom made shirts for formal occasions, a ClamCase for my iPad, and a few little things. It was all very good and thoughtful. We did presents on a simple rhyme this year, limiting the number of gifts for each person:

Something to read (the books)
something to wear (the shirts)
something you want (the clamcase)
something you need. (the stock pot)

Then we did stockings. The kids got four gifts and stockings, and were quite happy with it.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Girl Friend bought me
rrr_img_55483.jpg

I bought my two nephews
rrr_img_55484.jpg
rrr_img_55485.jpg

Its a family tradition of having a gigantic nerf battle every Christmas. Nephews are 4 and 5 so i thought this would be a good year to bring them in. They strapped on their power ranger helmets and we went crazy. Love the Centurion, sat on top of the stairs and was picking people off. Girlfriend said my family was weird, I think she just jelly her family is boring.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Meat smoker
bottle of Knob creek
Copy of the Constitution
Case of 7.62x54R ammo
Couple of cook books

Guns, whiskey, red meat and civil liberties.