The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Wut... I never made that post. Nice photoshop

rrr_img_97338.png

Column_sl

shitlord
And, the bottom of page 1 is from 2015...

You clearly said

Actually, I don't think anyone is still calling the saints cheaters.
Obviously someone is since they are listed in the top 3 cheaters on that page.

Provide your evidence to the contrary.

rrr_img_97344.jpg

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Column, so you don't realize that after the ellipses doesn't necessary apply to the sentence before it? In fact, the sentence containing the word "cheating" is about the Pats, not the Saints.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
The saints are cheaters who fucked us out of seeing a Manning/Farve bowl. Payton can fuck diseased cunts.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And, the bottom of page 1 is from 2015...

You clearly said

Obviously someone is since they are listed in the top 3 cheaters on that page.

Provide your evidence to the contrary.

rrr_img_97344.jpg
You're pretty retarded, but I feel like toying with you. I'm set to the max results per page on google searches. Whatever that number is, 15 of results were from 2015, so I took a look at them.
3 (Including the one you're probably talking about) were just listings of fun scandals from the past. Nowhere in the articles did they say the saints are still cheaters or are constantly cheating.
6 They talked about it and specifically expressed the opinion that the saints did not cheat.
1 only showed up because it was about cheat codes in a vidjya game called Saints Row
1 of them was an article where a saints fan was calling the patriots cheaters
2 of them didn't even mention the saints, and I'm not sure why they showed up in the search
1 of them accused the saints of cheating, but it wasn't bounty gate, it was actually something the pats did.

And 1 guy I think said the saints are cheaters, but he was incoherent, so I'll just post his message here and let you decide.
"30 Jan 2015 02:13 PM
By the way if you say the patriots are cheaters then so are the Seahawks, this pre season Their Coach Pete Caroll had Drills where the players were allowed to hit each other illegally. He was fined 250k for it. Not to mention Russell Wilson's little Interception touchdown, and that means the Saints are cheaters because they paid players to hurt other players."

Fucktard

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Oh and that last guy is obviously a nobody, so my statement that nobody is still calling the Saints cheaters stands.

Column_sl

shitlord
3 (Including the one you're probably talking about) were just listings of fun scandals from the past
Fun scandals? hahaha, yes I'm sure Spygate was a fun scandal. The NFL loves giving out fines, and banning coaches for funsies. The same page listing deflate gate as number 6 because of the impending investigation.

You proved yourself wrong. You made a statement you couldn't possibly back up, and now you are mad. It's alright bro, it happens. It just happens more to you then anyone on this board haha

Nowhere in the articles did they say the saints are still cheaters or are constantly cheating.
And that folks is set, and match. At no time did anyone say that the Saints are still cheating. If you are branded a cheater, and they were fined by the NFL for it, guess what that makes you in history?

You can say well this team does it also, but the Saints were caught ,and fined for breaking the rules.They were even warned to stop, but kept going.. Bountygate is just part of their franchise history now, just like the Patriots will always be associated with Spy,and deflate gate. They can be Golden for the next 20 years, but when someone brings up the Belichick error that stigma will follow..

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
You have no idea what you're talking about. Read the report...it's really only 139 pages, the rest is sort of supplemental data from the testing company.

It's actually a well written report, only took me like an hour and fourth five.
I Actually read the report. I think it's very likely these guys were deflating balls and that tom likely knew about it.

I just don't think there is enough evidence that Brady was involved to do anything beyond maybe a fine hoping he won't contest. Signing footballs for co-workers and calling them is literally the only things they have. The scientific evidence is really irrelevant to this as they don't have any decent evidence that proves Brady was aware of this.

Goodell can give any punishment he wants but I would be absolutely shocked if got past an arbitrator when Brady appeals it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Column and Azeth both posting in same thread.

So, is soccer any good or just for Eurogheys?

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This report seems like appeasement to the other 31 NFL teams. This story blew way out of hand when it happened, and the NFL can't say "nothing to see here". So you literally have a report that says, no concrete evidence found that the organization coach or Brady was involved, but they totally cheated anyway!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
With the evidence they have he just appears to be a warm and caring teammate calling and signing things for his friends.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I Actually read the report. I think it's very likely these guys were deflating balls and that tom likely knew about it.

I just don't think there is enough evidence that Brady was involved to do anything beyond maybe a fine hoping he won't contest. Signing footballs for co-workers and calling them is literally the only things they have. The scientific evidence is really irrelevant to this as they don't have any decent evidence that proves Brady was aware of this.

Goodell can give any punishment he wants but I would be absolutely shocked if got past an arbitrator when Brady appeals it.
The cover up is always worse than the crime. If it's not a big deal, why did he lie his ass off in that press conference (I don't know anything about deflated balls and who these people are was a lie). Why didn't he cooperate with the investigation if it's no big deal?

Look I don't think much is going to happen either, at worse a one game suspension, but you can't deny it makes Tom look pretty bad. All he had to do is say he didn't think deflated balls were a big deal and everyone moves on.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I mean, he probably didn't give up his phone because he has nudes of his wife or of other chicks, or just random shit. I'd never give up my phone unless legally forced to and I don't really have shit on there except embarassing text messages and the funny type of nudes.

Can't fault him for that. He's still probably a cheater, though.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean, he probably didn't give up his phone because he has nudes of his wife or of other chicks, or just random shit. I'd never give up my phone unless legally forced to and I don't really have shit on there except embarassing text messages and the funny type of nudes.

Can't fault him for that. He's still probably a cheater, though.
Funny type of nudes? Is that like when you send dick pics to chicks and they laugh at you?

Not YOU you, I'm not saying your dick is a joke or anything.