The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, that's going to be up for the court to decide how hilariously poor or not it really is.
Well we're having a discussion on rerolled.org forum, we're not in the court of law. So you tell me, in your honest opinion in the following text conversation which all occurred at the very least all in the same afternoon,:

McNally:Tom sucks...im going make that next ball a [expletive] balloon
Jastremski:Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done...
Jastremski:I told him it was. He was right though...
Jastremski:I checked some of the balls this morn... The refs [expletive] us...a few of then were at almost 16
Jastremski:They didnt recheck then after they put air in them
McNally:[expletive] tom ...16 is nothing...wait till next sunday
Jastremski:Omg! Spaz

Does it sound like they're talking about selling tickets when"you must be having a lot of stress trying toget them done? Who refers to selling tickets as "get them done" and why is it stressful? Taking care of an ill family member, sure that's stressful, selling tickets online? Nah, I don't think so. Then the following texts."HEwas right though I checked some of the balls this morn...the refs fucked us..."Why would his friend be right about the balls being over inflated? And at the same time point out to me which part in that text conversation is it relevant that Tom Brady does or does not know how the balls make it to the field.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
They also didn't take 15 fucking years and 6 tries to get their 4.

BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW!
Yea, thankfully the Steelers always had great defense to carry them, if they had to rely on a QB it would have been a much different story. Bradshaw is a faggot and very overrated as a QB.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Saw a black dude picking his kid up from the Y as I was going to the gym and he was wearing a Brady jersey in Indianapolis. He was getting an earful from a 65+ year old Jewish man as they were walking to their cars. If he wasn't with his like 6 year old daughter I totally would've supported it, to a degree. But then again I never would've said anything because it's fucking sports shit and none of this actually is worth interacting with a human stranger.

Drakurii

Yea I can't wait for this shit to get to court, the NFL needs to be put in it's place. This whole position they have do as we say or you're fucked needs to go away. Who gives a fuck if Brady didn't cooperate. If my very expensive lawyers told me not to do something I sure as fuck wouldn't. What will even be funnier is when the courts over turn this shit and the Wells report didn't find coaching/owner wrong doing, the Patriots I'm assuming would get back their draft picks and fine. If I was Brady I would drag this thing out as long as I could just to see how many millions I could cost the league in legal expenses.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think Grimm's point is that no one overrates Bradshaw because no one rates him highly to begin with.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Did Vikings lie, obstruct the investigation, and then proceed to demand an apology from the league?

Drakurii

Did Vikings lie, obstruct the investigation, and then proceed to demand an apology from the league?
In what fucking world should the accused be forced to provide proof of guilt and if they don't they get ass raped when the penalty for the actual crime is way fucking less severe.

The Vikings were caught red handed so not much point in trying to cover it up. Basically the commissioners office is railroading the pats because they are pissed about the team's defiance and past history. Sorry but that shouldn't be enough to start tossing your dick around because you feel jilted. We all know the pats did it but this is the same overreaction that made the league look like morons in their handling of the domestic violence incidents over the past year. If you screwed up in the past you don't get to make up for it later in this fashion.

Goodell has some giant balls not stepping aside for the appeal.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
In a world where they sign a contract agreeing to that?
Also, in the world where they have already been caught red handed before. Seriously, who gets the same treatment after being found to be a cheater in life? I stole from my former job but please hire me as your accountant...

Drakurii

Also, in the world where they have already been caught red handed before. Seriously, who gets the same treatment after being found to be a cheater in life? I stole from my former job but please hire me as your accountant...
Who is they? Brady has never been caught doing anything and the Wells report found no wrong doing by coaching staff/ownership....so again who is they that have been caught before?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, the whole video taping other teams thing?2007 New England Patriots videotaping controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The idea is that they have tried to get a competitive edge by violating the rules before, so them doing it again in some fashion isn't immediately that surprising. Just like when Suh does something stupid on field, they know he has done it before, so he gets harsher penalties and fines because of it. The Pats have set a precedent for the team breaking rules for competitive advantage, so it is always going to be part of considerations given alleged activities.

Less verbosely, they got a record, man.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Who is they? Brady has never been caught doing anything and the Wells report found no wrong doing by coaching staff/ownership....so again who is they that have been caught before?
They, as an organization, was caught cheating in 2007. Tom Brady does work for Robert Kraft right? He is and was the QB during that time right? He is in another cheating scandal himself now right? Oh yeah, those 'ball handlers' did all that on their own....that's right. Were those 'ball handlers' just fired by Robert Kraft right? Employed by him before that right?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It said there was no reason to believe they were involved in the deflating, but they sure as hell were involved in the obstruction