The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
Justice.

Now I hope the Pats don't fucking blow us out week 5. We'll probably win and the talking heads will be all "Well Tom hadn't played yet!!!".

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Christ sake...people here at my job are losing their minds. The young kids here are PISSED to the point I had to go mean black guy on em, and tell them to STFU, I'm trying to work!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow, Stephen A wasn't talking out of his ass on this one. I'm sure Pats fans will defend their guy on this as well.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They are saying Brady* testified during his appeal that he* had his* assistant destroy his* cell phone in March. Brady* testified he* has always done that when he* gets a new cellphone.
He* destroyed the exact same day he* met with investigators and 2 months after they first asked him* to turn over the information.

moontayle

Golden Squire
And who the fuck moves on from a cell phone after 4 months? If he has a history of doing it, fine. Precedence, even if he knew that they were looking for stuff off that phone. But if he normally keeps it for a year or so before upgrading to the new hotness, then that's some shady shit.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I hadn't seen that he destroyed it the same day he met with investigators. Where was that posted? I saw he had destroyed it and the NFL didn't know about that until June or something like that.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
And who the fuck moves on from a cell phone after 4 months? If he has a history of doing it, fine. Precedence, even if he knew that they were looking for stuff off that phone. But if he normally keeps it for a year or so before upgrading to the new hotness, then that's some shady shit.
I've done that before but I also wasn't under investigation and I also didn't destroy the old one. I can understand wanting to destroy his old phones but doing it right then and there does seem suspect and that should of been clear to him.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I hadn't seen that he destroyed it the same day he met with investigators. Where was that posted? I saw he had destroyed it and the NFL didn't know about that until June or something like that.
It's in the official report, bottom of page 3 and top of page 4. Unlike the Boston Homers who pretend to be experts, I've actually read the full Wells Report and the NFL appeal decision.

Edit: Also related and contradictory to what Brady* had said, the cell phone he had from Nov-March was still available even though he claimed he always has them destroyed when he gets a new one.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They are saying Brady testified during his appeal that he had his assistant destroy his cell phone in March. Brady testified he has always done that when he gets a new cellphone.
He has an assistant? What a faggot.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Can we move Bradygate* to a new thread? Because I'd rather have Itlan and Araysar back than listen to Azeth and (especially) Lenardo giving legal advice.

Though nicely aggressive of the NFL to file first (presumably to keep it out of Minnesota and David Doty's hands). Safe to say any Goodell/Kraft reconciliation is over.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Nothing in the Wells report but it's right there under the Seventh Factual Determinations and Finding in the appeal response. Tommy Boy had his phone destroyed about a week after it was first requested. Thisdespiteknowing the NFL wanted it for the investigation. If that's not a "Fuck you" to the investigation, I don't know what is.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it goes to court they could subpoena the text records from his cell phone provider...

Anyway, just respond to Azeth with this pic from now on:

sDFSVm0.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In other news Bell's suspension for driving while being blazed got reduced to two games. Good for my fantasy team but not for week four against Baltimore. Fucking Goodell, WTF!

Sterling

El Presidente
He* should probably retire now so that the Patriots* can move on without the stain of his transgressions causing a huge distraction.