The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Because accentuating ball security is one ofhundredsof factors that make a coach (and his team) succesful?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bill's practice schedule:

#1) Discuss ball security
#2) Deflate balls
#3) Review illegally obtained practice film

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I love it when people who never post in this thread show up for a topic that was fucked out 6 months ago and start posting walls of text.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yes, New England is the only team in the NFL that tries to limit fumbles outside of training camp. No other team has ever benched a player for fumbling, either.

I'm still waiting for any explanation on why Brady voluntarily gave up his older phone and new phone and why his older phone still exists.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey can you guys shut the fuck up? I'd prefer the thread not get updated at all if the updates are just about this pointless fucking bullshit you're talking about.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
YOU KNOW thinking about mort's 2lbs tweet...

technically, he was correct-his source probably worded it that way most likely to create the most "buzz/damage/whatever".
if you chose the max allowed inflation for the balls to subtract from which is 13.5psi

most of the balls were around 11.5psi...

which is 2lbs......

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh. They got caught doing something that there is a greater than zero chance most teams do. The issue isn't whether or not they did it and knowingly skirted NFL ball rules (seriously, every team is doing whatever they can to get that little edge) so much as it is the appearance of doing so and then fibbing about it. While 31 team owners are probably stoked about this, there's almost certainly more than a few that are happy it wasn't them that got caught. The fact that this sideshow bob spectacle is still happening is ridiculous, and sort of emphasizes how little there is to talk about when trades and games aren't actively occurring. This is basically just Farve retirement/coming out of retirement Sportscenter nonsense all over again.