The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll have you know that Rice still has a lot of fight left in him. I'm sure he still knows how to hit the hole. Team him up with the right backfield and he could be part of a solid one-two punch.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'll have you know that Rice still has a lot of fight left in him. I'm sure he still knows how to hit the hole. Team him up with the right backfield and he could be part of a solid one-two punch.
This is a knockout post right here!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lol, the ongoing list of RB has-beens is funny and sad. Sad, because I would just try the new draft pick out and roll the dice. I don't think he could be much worse than some of those options and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Good Rice jokes. Keep them coming.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What jokes? Any team that gives Ray a fighting chance this year might see him hit the ground floor running and probably dragging some poor bitch defender along behind him!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Owners are not going to allow Rice to play. They beat the fight right out of him.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its a gamble, but when you look at the tape I think you still see indications of his raw power and aggressive style.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes you just have to throw that haymaker into the wind and go for it. Let's hope the Texans are not afraid to let Ray come back home. He's really changed this time.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching Deadliest Catch tonight was hilarious. All the boats watching/listening to the Super Bowl and they're all like "WHY DID THEY THROW IT???"

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm still waiting for actual proof that Brady cheated.
I'm still waiting for explanations as to why the Patriots agreed to a 1 million dollar fine and a 1st round pick taken away (much more valuable btw), plus firing the two equipment guys if they are absolutely innocent of any wrongdoing.

moontayle

Golden Squire
... plus firing the two equipment guys if they are absolutely innocent of any wrongdoing.
This. For an organization that supposedly did nothing wrong, they certainly dropped the two guys at the center of the investigation really fast.