The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_107142.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, that's rough for keeper leagues everywhere. Heard Reggie Wayne is taking a physical for the patriots, that just seems so wrong

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
My last ten minutes:

"Oh yeah, there was a preseason game at noon, I should see if anyone got hurt.

Well, fuck."

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've had a league draft already (I know but the commish does this shit with it every year), I was a pick or two away from grabbing Jordy. Dodged a bullet there.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
welcome to the greatest sports organization in the history of organized athletics
Pains me to use the Skins in a comparison like this but you simply cannot be what you claim they are when you only just passed the Redskins in all time Super Bowl titles this past year.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I lol'd at people bitching about Suggs going after Bradford. His response was perfect, "If you want to run the read option with your starting quarterback that's had two knee surgeries, that's on you."
Yeah, shit man he wrapped him up around the legs. That's called tackling, maybe don't put your glass cannon in that position? Or should he tackle himreally high, you know...ensuring a probable face mask or helmet to helmet or looking like he "drove him to the ground". Fuck not hitting QB's. I'd kinda take that penalty so early at that yardage in a real game, if it spooks Bradford and fucks with their game plan it was worth it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Meh it felt somewhat uninspired. I also don't understand the Florence Mall thing because Florence is in Kentucky and Cincinnati is not in Kentucky. Though I say that but my cousin (who lives north of cincinnati) got a recent facebook un-friend because he shared some picture with a Confederate flag talking about how "We in the South" or some shit. Dude has lived in a suburb of Cincinnati his whole life. So I guess we still have our fair share of idiots. I'm also pretty sure that STL is now the principal exporter of race riots.