The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock ?

BREAKING NEWS: 49ers have put Colin Kaepernick on the trading block. Taking offers.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Per @JaysonBraddock, the Bears are one of two teams who have spoke with the 49ers about Kaepernick

- Matt Eurich (@MattEurich) March 9, 2015

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
49ers will probably be able to get a fuckload for him.
Why? He is total dog shit as a QB, no team out there is a Kaeperdoosh away from being good. Outside of Seattle I'm tired of seeing QB's who are more gifted runners than passers.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Niners should call up the Chiefs and work out a trade for their QB. He's the kind of guy that could really take that team places.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock ?

BREAKING NEWS: 49ers have put Colin Kaepernick on the trading block. Taking offers.
I hate fucking "journalism" nowadays. Answering the phone = on the block!

On the other hand, if a team offered something ridiculous like 3 1s, 3 2s, 1 3rd and 1 6th(there's a precedent here), I'd trade just about anybody. You never know when Mike Lynn might be calling.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Per @JaysonBraddock, the Bears are one of two teams who have spoke with the 49ers about Kaepernick

- Matt Eurich (@MattEurich) March 9, 2015
What in the world would the 49ers do at QB then? Turn the team over to Gabbert?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
even with Revis's Current contract "on the books" (25 million cap hit for this season), they are around a million under the cap.

if they don't pick up the option, do you think he walks OR signs, if he signs, what does it take to get him to stay

i'm thinking 3 years and ~55 million

Well Suh just got 60 mill guaranteed on 6 year 114 mill.

So that really sucks, because Revis far and away is a bigger difference maker on defense.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
No way Kaepernick is getting traded unless it's for another quarterback and even then it seems highly unlikely. Whether they like him or not, you can't just trade your one and only quarterback unless it's for a top 5 pick that they could go after Winston or Mariota with. If they traded him for Jay Cutler I don't know what I would do :p.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Well Suh just got 60 mill guaranteed on 6 year 114 mill.

So that really sucks, because Revis far and away is a bigger difference maker on defense.
Suh makes everyone behind him better. Revis shuts down a side. I still think Revis is better/more valuable, but not far and away.

If the Jets come with 4/60 the pats will be hard pressed to beat that. Potentially Foles/Revis/WR signings. If the Jets pull off all three of those, they are honestly looking pretty good. If they stick with Gino, then they are idiots.