The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well its being said the Eagles are getting a 2nd too, which seems retarded for the St Louis side. Both are easily broken in half, and Bradford put up decent numbers when he was healthy and same for Foles. Its kind of a head scratcher why the Rams would also give up a 2nd....those are as good as firsts in most cases in todays NFL outside of the top few picks imo.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well its being said the Eagles are getting a 2nd too, which seems retarded for the St Louis side. Both are easily broken in half, and Bradford put up decent numbers when he was healthy and same for Foles. Its kind of a head scratcher why the Rams would also give up a 2nd....those are as good as firsts in most cases in todays NFL outside of the top few picks imo.
That's fucking weird. Maybe they were desperate to unload Bradford...the pick going from Philly to Rams would make more sense than the Rams throwing in a 2nd round pick and Bradford for Foles.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Second is way too high, but they must be that motivated to unload Bradford's cap number.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
More from Schefter:

Denver has reached agreement with TE Owen Daniels, per sources.

Former Super Bowl MVP and Seahawks LB Malcolm Smith has reached agreement with the Oakland Raiders, per sources.

Falcons adding LBs: Former Texans LB Brooks Reed is expected to sign with Atlanta as is former Cowboys LB Justin Durant, per sources.

Former Browns CB Buster Skrine expected to sign with Jets, per me and @caplannfl.

Also, Jake Locker is retiring?

Statement from Jake Locker: "I am retiring from football after much reflection and discussion with my family. I will always be grateful for having had the opportunity to realize my childhood dream of playing in the NFL and for the lifelong relationships I developed because of that experience. Football has always played a pivotal role in my life and I love the game, but I no longer have the burning desire necessary to play the game for a living; to continue to do so would be unfair to the next organization with whom I would eventually sign. I realize this decision is surprising to many, but I know in my heart that it is the right decision and I look forward to spending more time with my family and pursuing other interests."

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Another expensive offensive player for Seattle. It seems like they are going away from what got them to two superbowls and trying to build the team around Wilson. Sort of like what the 49ers failed at last season.
We couldn't afford to pay Maxwell the 10m a year the Eagles are reportedly going to pay him or we would have resigned him for sure. Graham's cap hit isn't even 10m for 2015 according to this article:Report: Saints send Jimmy Graham to Seahawks for Max Unger - CBSSports.com. So we are trying to get better where we can while still being able to pay Russ/Wagner.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd retire if I got drafted by the Titans too

Wonder if Murray will end up in Dallas or some other crazy shit goes down like going to the Jets or something lol

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
At this point it would be a disappointment of Murray re-signs with the Cowboys. That isn't nearly as exciting as all this other shit going on!

Schefter tweeting the Jets are the favorite for Revis.

Wonder how many draft picks the Patriots receive as compensation for tampering with him.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
But you just got rid of his #1 weapon.

REBUILDING MODE!
Which I couldmaybebuy if you had a guy behind him. Like say the Saints had picked up someone in the first 2 rounds in one of the last two years. Kind of like the Packers and Rodgers/Farve. But you don't just cut it loose with McCown as your go to guy.

Then again, maybe they're the smart ones here and can get a bounty of draft picks for him? They'll tank next year and be in position to grab a new franchise guy...assuming one is available. It defies conventional logic...but maybe for good reason.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They are saying on ESPN that Murray is talking to the Eagles. I hope he goes that would generate lots of Dallas butt hurt. Most likely its just a bargaining tactic though with Dallas.