The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Chiefs should trade Alex Smith and Justin Houston to the Saints for Brees.

I want Brees throwing to Jeremy Maclin and Travis Kelce with Jamaal in the backfield catching screen passes. I'd soil my pants every sunday in anticipation.

Brees should have 2 or 3 great years left in him, and that's probably all Jamaal has left too. Gotta strike while the iron's hot. And lets face it, Alex Smith is a decent QB, but the Chiefs aren't ever going to the Super Bowl with him behind center.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Colts finally picking up defensive players now. Taking Trent Cole from the Iggles apparently. People wondering if we pick up Wilfork just so Johnson/Gore/He can have some college budtime. No rumors of where Reggie Wayne is going right now either. Not sure how I feel about that.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
What are the chances the Colts get Johnson though? Last I heard he was looking at NE. With the way the Patriots are letting their defense go though they probably should reconsider signing someone like Andre Johnson.

Xevy

Log Wizard
He'll be a veteran receiver on a throw-first offense. Luck is slinging the ball 40-60 times per game. The chances that 6-10 of them going his way is pretty fucking good. Also he and Frank were college buds and I guess Frank and he want to join tandem. Kind of a nice idea since they both probably have ~2 years left each. Go out on a good offense with your friends in a good football city. Kind of the opposite than going to the Jags or Raiders for a fucking hefty sum to retire on.

What are the chances the Colts get Johnson though? Last I heard he was looking at NE. With the way the Patriots are letting their defense go though they probably should reconsider signing someone like Andre Johnson.
They're hot on Percy harvin i guess

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Andre makes a ton of sense for the pats...hate to say it. Brady isnt chucking it downfield and andre has great hands at mid distance. He aint going to take the top off the D... but Brady aint throwing those too often either way.

AJ deserves a good QB.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't like the Saints/Seahawks trade. I think the Saints got a much better deal. Maybe I value the Oline to much .

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Colts should sign murray with a 2 or 3vyear dumptruck full of cash. Before luck gets super paid.

Gore gives me Ahmad Bradshaw vibes.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I wish you could watch the discussions for these decisions on some reality show like Hard Knocks. I'd love to hear some of the rationale.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I don't like the Saints/Seahawks trade. I think the Saints got a much better deal. Maybe I value the Oline to much .
I don't know how I feel about it either. Unger was a great center but also injury prone, only played 2 full seasons of the 6, with 1 season of 1 game, and last year only 6. So for me its tough to say one way or the other.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Chiefs should trade Alex Smith and Justin Houston to the Saints for Brees.

I want Brees throwing to Jeremy Maclin and Travis Kelce with Jamaal in the backfield catching screen passes. I'd soil my pants every sunday in anticipation.

Brees should have 2 or 3 great years left in him, and that's probably all Jamaal has left too. Gotta strike while the iron's hot. And lets face it, Alex Smith is a decent QB, but the Chiefs aren't ever going to the Super Bowl with him behind center.
I'd be good with this, but I'd be shocked if it happened.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Well Smith's best chance to win the big game was with San Fran but they fucked up and squandered it away by betting the farm on Kaperbro.