The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm happy with it. He'll cripple that team for years. Basically means the Eagles will be a non-factor for probably the next 5-10 years.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chip's time is about to run out. He's obviously seeking guys who fit his scheme, and where else would you get that besides Oregan is beyond me since I don't follow college ball, but most "new" offensive wrinkles only get a couple of years of great success before it drops down to being as effective as anything else. See: Wildcat. Mariota will be a rookie, and he's not even rated all that highly from what I can gather and even if he's familiar with the scheme, he will not be ready for NFL defenses. Very few rookies are.
Or he's inventing the next spread offense!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never wanted Chip, I wanted Arians.

I can't say I'm mad about what chip is doing because I really hated my eagles last year. I just didn't like the personal and Shady got tiring to listen to. I think we picked up a possible stud at LB. If the QB situation pans out, we could actually have two strong play callers on both sides of the ball. I really wish we'd get bigger at WR tho. Green Beckham big

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm surprised he hasn't picked up LaMichael James yet. He played pretty well for the 49ers when they actually gave him a shot.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Schefter is reporting that Beastmode has agreed to a new deal with Seattle.. no details on the deal have been reported.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
thought murray was heading to free agency? if the cowboys are gonna be paying out the yin yang its not gonna be for murray but ap and that shit just got real spendy.

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He is, but he said he was willing to give the Cowboys a small hometown discount. But with the market that Lynch is setting, a small hometown discount will still be too much.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bills just payer 10 for McCoy, hawks just payed 12 for lynch. Thinking AP will do a bit better than 6

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
A lot of money for a rb. Will be interesting to see what Seattle is able to do now that their players are all getting paid.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Marshall to the Jets is just clearing the cap room for Cobb to go to Chicago, isn't it. /sigh

And we already know what is going to happen to Seattle, they will drop to good but not clear-conference-favorite status. Between St Louis and Arizona QB questions and SF coaching questions,they should be in the playoffs every year, but are no longer a lock for NFC conference game.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Bills just payer 10 for McCoy, hawks just payed 12 for lynch. Thinking AP will do a bit better than 6
I know I low balled it. You're probably right, but I doubt he'll get as much as those two guys just because of the stigma around him. Maybe not, contracts get crazier every year.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Lynch deal is just a one year $12 million dollar deal. No guaranteed money after year 1.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
When your only other offensive weapon is a QB who scrambles for about 12 seconds till someone gets open or the defense just totally falls apart and Wilson runs for huge chunks, seems like a good deal on both sides to me.