The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I would assume FG kicks go longer too.
As was said different balls for kickers, and it's kind of a different animal. In general, I bet they'd like more inflation so it bounces off the foot better, but their biggest problem is how slick the balls are.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Azeth should worry. I have bigger hands than Garoppolo and I have trouble handling fully inflated footballs. Could be a problem for the first 4! Though I have super meaty palms, maybe he's a tentacle finger kind of guy.

rrr_img_97873.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Boston fans are dumber than I thought possible. Taking up a fund to pay a 1 million dollar fine for a billion dollar business? I'm sure Kraft wipes his ass with 100 dollar bills.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Boston fans are dumber than I thought possible. Taking up a fund to pay a 1 million dollar fine for a billion dollar business? I'm sure Kraft wipes his ass with 100 dollar bills.
He dips them in fragrant oils and then has his servant wipe his 20-something year old girlfriend's butthole clean with them. Like a billionaire j49.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Honorable mention to Brandon Lloyd for the one handed catch thing. No where near as good a receiver as Chris Carter or probably Odell Beckham, but he does have pictures like this in 6 different uniforms.

san-franscisco-wide-receiver-brandon-lloyd.png

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dolphins probably cheated when they had that perfect season in the 70s. Obviously playing well means you're cheating, because it is impossible to do well without hax0rz.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dolphins didn't need to cheat, if they wanted to do something Shula would just change the rules so they could do it.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You are some dumb mother fuckers if you think for half a second that players don't fumble because OH LAWDY COACH GUN PUNISH ME IF I DROP DA BALL.
Maybe, but you're just a dumb mother fucker flat out.

Inb4 the Pats get 10 wins this season (or more) while the Dolphins go 6-10 (or worse).

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
If I did do a ban bet it would probably be either solely based on the Pats getting 10+ wins or the numbers would have to be altered if it was going to invole both teams records (might consider something on a 10-6 + 8-8). Partly going to depend on what happens with all these suspension shenanigans too.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Maybe, but you're just a dumb mother fucker flat out.

Inb4 the Pats get 10 wins this season (or more) while the Dolphins go 6-10 (or worse).
If I did do a ban bet it would probably be either solely based on the Pats getting 10+ wins or the numbers would have to be altered if it was going to invole both teams records (might consider something on a 10-6 + 8-8). Partly going to depend on what happens with all these suspension shenanigans too.
225_backpedal.jpg

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Had a shower thought....
Knowing Bill Belichick, I would love to see how inflated the footballs are on day 1 of preseason Patriots practice. Im guessing beach ball like quality.