rrr_img_24371.jpg

rrr_img_24372.jpg

rrr_img_24371.jpg

rrr_img_24372.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OneOne

Golden Knight of the Realm
I really wish these were more common in the States. When I lived overseas I used to buy a couple of them a week...basically every time I went to the grocery store I'd grab one. I had a pretty nice collection of the little toys they came with, but I was never able to fully complete any of the series. I'd always come up short one from each.
Those little bastards are illegal in the US - apparently embedding toys in candy might lead to choking deaths?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_..._United_States

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
In general I've never been a big fan of dark chocolate. It's too bitter. That said, there are a few candy bars that use it which I enjoy; I think it depends on the combination of flavors and whether they mellow out the dark chocolate's bitterness or not.

Speaking of dark chocolate, has anyone tried these? Saw them in the store recently but didn't buy any cause I had already picked up a pack of chewy sprees. Next time!

rrr_img_24994.jpg

• 1Like

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
Maltesers vs. Whoppers. Nearly the same candy in theory but Maltesers are great and Whoppers taste like chocolate covered sawdust. America will have to concede to the UK on this fight.

rrr_img_25064.jpg

rrr_img_25065.jpg

• 1Like

matsb84

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really wish these were more common in the States. When I lived overseas I used to buy a couple of them a week...basically every time I went to the grocery store I'd grab one. I had a pretty nice collection of the little toys they came with, but I was never able to fully complete any of the series. I'd always come up short one from each.
I believe they're banned here now...they sell them under a different name I think.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Americans are the only ones who make decent sour candy. All the "sour" candy I've tried overseas was some pansy shit. American sour candy will turn your face inside out.

These are technically Canadian but they're AMAZING so I'll give them a pass. This is by far the best of the Sour Patch Kids varieties:

rrr_img_25151.jpg

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of dark chocolate, has anyone tried these? Saw them in the store recently but didn't buy any cause I had already picked up a pack of chewy sprees. Next time!

rrr_img_24994.jpg
if you like After Eight,just buy it.they are so fucking...
37758069.jpg

related:
tumblr_ltcyilc9EC1qdkf7uo1_500.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users