The Delicious Candy Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
bonkers.jpg
bonkers 3.jpg
bonkers 2.jpg

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Twix and Junior Mints are my go-tos. Pro tip on junior mints: feel the outside of the box. If there are any hard spots it means a junior mint or mints broke and are all stuck together now. Fuck those.

And no, it's not b/c of Seinfeld that those are my favorite. Or maybe it is I don't care.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Best candy, vastly superior to Sweet Tarts. I can only find them at the dollar store now though, in the box instead of the sweet, sweet roll.

spree.jpg

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Holy fuck, I forgot about Bonkers lol.

I want some pre-bluberry chewy runts & some chewy gobstoppers.

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
kk.jpg

Friend brought me some of these from his recent trip to Japan. All I can say is NASTY, while another coworker liked them.

• 1Barf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've searched my life for a mild, citrusy sour gummy candy. Some come close, but these, discovered last week by me at Trader Joe's are the gold standard now. Such delicious

IMG_0057.JPG

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
After working in the Netherlands for a few months, i got hooked on salted black licorice

This is the best one I could find state side that doesn't cost me a arm and leg too have shipped...

Jacobesen-Salt-CO-Salty-Black-Licorice-myPanier-1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Free Kinder Eggs
We have nothing to lose but our chains
Whose streets? Our streets
Albeit macht kinder eggs

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I shop at asian mom-n-pop markets a lot, their produce is far superior and cheaper than chains. I always grab a bag of these, they are so fucking good. You have to make sure they havent been on a shelf for 2 yrs, they get rock hard and awful.

IMG_0357_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Zours are definitely my favorite fruity candy. I fuckin love these things.

c104644_630_detail.jpg

Also very good:

warheads-sour-jelly-beans-candy-bag-132821-w.jpg

all the super sour candies are a pussy level clones of old school japanese stuff from the 80s. they were insanely sour, walks right up to the edge of intolerable. lot of kids couldnt handle em when I was growing up. Cola flavor was good too.

s-l1000.jpg