The Division 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Also I’d recommend just doing heroic in groups and skipping over challenging. Heroic is easy and you get that better loot for not much more effort. Legendary is a waste of time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Also I’d recommend just doing heroic in groups and skipping over challenging. Heroic is easy and you get that better loot for not much more effort. Legendary is a waste of time.

Not sure what heroic you are playing. Unless it's gotten easier in the last few weeks. Heroic can be a nightmare, and I never find the loot to be much better.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Not sure what heroic you are playing. Unless it's gotten easier in the last few weeks. Heroic can be a nightmare, and I never find the loot to be much better.

I do PUG heroics all the time, I’ve never seen one being particularly challenging. We blow through most stuff quick.

Maybe it helps — I play a skill build and either do CC or lately I play turret / drone and we wreck even the harder stuff with ease.

A whole group of people running glass cannon / DPS, yeah, I could see that being an issue sometimes.
Ever since I’ve started to almost only play skills my groups have been super easy.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
A whole group of people running glass cannon / DPS, yeah, I could see that being an issue sometimes.

Imagine this is part of the issue lol, along with doing all these activities weeks after they have released. I'm probably getting all of the not great players.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Imagine this is part of the issue lol, along with doing all these activities weeks after they have released. I'm probably getting all of the not great players.

I have a shoddy secondary damage build. I tend to have a hard time in groups with it. But if I switch to my hasted +6 skill build with overcharge everything seems crazy simpler. To the point I wish there was an inbetween of heroic and legendary. Having one skiller in a group makes a big difference I think. Drones and turrets are just crazy good right now. Not only do they do really solid damage they also distract the fuck out of enemies.

When I’m not doing that I’ll play blind / sometimes shock trap / or the skill that disables and damages electronics and robots.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
My partner runs a 6 skill build with hardwired and a go bag and I've been switching between 3 red 3 yellow build with Hana u and Petrov sets with pestilence or a 1 1 4 with True Patriot and pest and we roll the shit out of heroics as a duo. So either we're lucky and stumbled into some op builds by mistake or heroic is just kinda easy.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I stopped playing since Terraria update hooked me but that drone/turret skill build is nuts. I was a newb and barely many SHD levels and could solo heroic easily with it (and didn't even have 2 of the ideal pieces of gear, not to mention all the shit I did have was crap roll-wise).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My partner runs a 6 skill build with hardwired and a go bag and I've been switching between 3 red 3 yellow build with Hana u and Petrov sets with pestilence or a 1 1 4 with True Patriot and pest and we roll the shit out of heroics as a duo. So either we're lucky and stumbled into some op builds by mistake or heroic is just kinda easy.

Big diff between duo and a full group of 4. Shit scales massive in this game. Go try a pug 4 man and you will see the diff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
When Eclipse protocol works, it's comedy just spreading aids to everything. 500k/tick dots from the flamethrower specialization.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone still playing this? I picked up Ubisoft+ for AC Valhalla and Im playing this for the first time now, after finishing that.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
its good story and play through although end game is kinda lacking and loot still sucks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
its good story and play through although end game is kinda lacking and loot still sucks.
yup. it's pretty fun and engaging to play through the story, and they do a nice job of recycling old content throughout the story. even though you're doing the same area, it's different enough that you don't really mind. but once you get to the end it looses it's luster REAL quick

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Anyone still playing this? I picked up Ubisoft+ for AC Valhalla and Im playing this for the first time now, after finishing that.

I loaded it up for the first time in probably six months recently and it crashed frequently so I said fuck it. No other crashes on any other game. Guess I should try different drivers perhaps, as I'd like to play it again some. Got into the new raid a few times, won it once, seems really difficult for pubs.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
yup. it's pretty fun and engaging to play through the story, and they do a nice job of recycling old content throughout the story. even though you're doing the same area, it's different enough that you don't really mind. but once you get to the end it looses it's luster REAL quick

I took a look at some recent build videos and it looks like they finally worked in some non-dogshit sets and build diversity so it almost looked tempting to get back into.

They also announced the return of the optimization station so you are less at the mercy of RNG, but I hear it's an ugly grind to upgrade your gear.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Grabbed this +WONY for $18 on Epic store sale. 80.8 GB d/l. The package comes with a L30 boost which will be handy for a 2nd character I guess. Seems like a good deal if you have f'all else to play.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Grabbed this +WONY for $18 on Epic store sale. 80.8 GB d/l. The package comes with a L30 boost which will be handy for a 2nd character I guess. Seems like a good deal if you have f'all else to play.
Beautiful and great game! Turn it up and max the graphics if you can. The weather effects are amazing and such a great game to play.

Its very grindy to min/max what you want but you can do most everything without doing that.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Been playing this again and was sad to see I was the only one in the FOH clan contributing =P That said there's some bronze rewards in the clan crate!

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Been playing this again and was sad to see I was the only one in the FOH clan contributing =P That said there's some bronze rewards in the clan crate!

I just bought into it not long ago when it hit 15 USD on the EPIC store.

Whats the FOH Clan name? Just FoH?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I just bought into it not long ago when it hit 15 USD on the EPIC store.

Whats the FOH Clan name? Just FoH?
Just search for FoH or fires of heaven, it will be an eagle/fire bird thing and will be open. I will reinstall tonight but the clan system does give out free stuff if you do more things. Most of everyone quit before the first dlc.

The emblem should be black/red

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Just search for FoH or fires of heaven, it will be an eagle/fire bird thing and will be open. I will reinstall tonight but the clan system does give out free stuff if you do more things. Most of everyone quit before the first dlc.

The emblem should be black/red

didn't realize it was open invite, just joined.