The Division 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You want to join a rando guild that is leveled up to 30 and that is open for public. The only reason to have guild in this game is aces to clan vendor and weekly caches. The rest of the game can be soloed from 1-end game builds with 1000 shd without ever grouping. The only content in this game that requires a group is the raid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
You want to join a rando guild that is leveled up to 30 and that is open for public. The only reason to have guild in this game is aces to clan vendor and weekly caches. The rest of the game can be soloed from 1-end game builds with 1000 shd without ever grouping. The only content in this game that requires a group is the raid.
100%.

Go join some other clan because it will be 3 people playing.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
IIn fact group content scaling in this game is all sorts of fucked up. And loot does not get better. For instance you do any content with a 4 man on heroic its 200% harder than solo. Unless of course your group is a group of ballers.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Actually doing a hardcore char right now. Lvl 14 and still alive! Came close once, thx revive hive.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Once when you get to know the spawn patterns and flanking maneuvers of npc it really becomes quite easy. Coupled with a buffed shield, AR or Liberty pistol with the right build. Also stay on the move with shield. Usually fighting from cover is death once the AI flanks your ass. And they will fllank your ass if you stay stationary in cover for too long. When you move around, the AI gets confused.

For noobs I suggest getting the crafting recipe for Police M4 and extended mag. You get that pretty early with projects or quests, I forget. This will pretty much carry your ass through the game crafting new ones every few levels.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Grabbed this +WONY for $18 on Epic store sale. 80.8 GB d/l. The package comes with a L30 boost which will be handy for a 2nd character I guess. Seems like a good deal if you have f'all else to play.
14.05GB d/l after the main d/l from Epic. Have to start the D2 game to initialize the d/l.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I don't know if this game is based off of a novel, or is an October 12, 2021 simulator. :eek:

What do I do with all the crap in my inventory?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't know if this game is based off of a novel, or is an October 12, 2021 simulator. :eek:

What do I do with all the crap in my inventory?
Division 1 is old, 2016. Division 2 is just like a few months after NY fell apart in the timeline.

Inventory? Hahoehoeheohehoe. If you're leveling up, you just vendor or disassemble that shit. Once you hit level cap and are actually getting perfect roles on stuff, that's when you go into hoarding mode and the game becomes an inventory/stash management simulator and you spend less time actually shooting anything and more time just comparing shit in your stash over and over and over again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
dont forget to save the items for your projects when leveling up. Check them and see waht you need to donate, item wise, before you sell or dismantle.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
It's always fun coming back to a game with an almost maxed character when you left and now so far behind when I logged back in. On top of that just pure suckage trying to remember how to play.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think Im going to come back to playing this soon myself. I spent the last week of my monthly sub to play AC Valhalla to play this and I was kind of torn for leaving it when I did.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
SO I have 12 SHD tech but I have all the skills and upgrades. Are they used for anything else?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
SO I have 12 SHD tech but I have all the skills and upgrades. Are they used for anything else?
There are different classes from the dude to the left in the White house. You used to need that unlock all that shit on the other things.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Game is a blast so far. Level 8, and I feel I am now fully prepared to defend President Biden from an unruly shaman if it ever comes to that.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Just bought it myself. Ultimate edition for 20 bucks. If there's an FOH guild I'm down.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Just bought it myself. Ultimate edition for 20 bucks. If there's an FOH guild I'm down.
There is one but it isn't active. When you can, jump into whatever rando clan that has open acceptance. You'll want to join one for the loot weekly loot cache.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
There is one but it isn't active. When you can, jump into whatever rando clan that has open acceptance. You'll want to join one for the loot weekly loot cache.
Not active wtf? We got a 3/3 gold tier stash for last week! Not sure who Datamod is but hes been doin work. But yeah its like 4-5 people at most playing =/