The Division 2

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Related, is the heal drone just completely useless beyond the first handful of levels? I'm 13 and the thing either seems to die instantly or bug out (and the skill is available again). For the latter case, is there a limit to the number of drones or something so it just goes away and lets me redeploy? If I'm running and hit QQ often it seems to die before it even catches up and starts to heal me.

I was using it last night and it was working fine in the late 20s, was there a patch or some shit that broke it?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Related, is the heal drone just completely useless beyond the first handful of levels? I'm 13 and the thing either seems to die instantly or bug out (and the skill is available again). For the latter case, is there a limit to the number of drones or something so it just goes away and lets me redeploy? If I'm running and hit QQ often it seems to die before it even catches up and starts to heal me.
That's what I was talking about. Skills almost always instantly go into cooldown when you use them since the last patch. So the solution is to use skills that the bug can't affect, like revive hive and reinforcer chem launcher. As for the drone itself, it's made of tissue paper past the first few levels. There are mods which add hp to it, but skill mods are ridiculous and you'll never have enough skill power to activate any until the mid-20's. Either way, it's crap healing compared to the chem launcher since you can use mod slots on the chem to make it heal better and not worry about making it tougher.

They're aware of the bug and I guess it will be fixed in the next patch (tonight or tomorrow).

Edit: Oh and there's an extra bonus with that bug for people who play coop: using your drone will crash all the people in your group (but strangely, not yourself).

Last edited:

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I've had skill mods since level 5 or 6 that I can't equip at 13. That needs to be fixed (either not drop or change the reqs).

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I had a team full of drone users last night on a story mission and crashed 5 times before we finished. Pretty annoying.

Hit 18. Enjoying the difficulty and hope the higher difficulties are genuinely tough AI and not just bullet spongy. I've actually died twice, once when overextending on a mission and once when a group of NPCs spawned on my butt when I was taking a control point, which is rare for me in games that aren't dark souls type.

Also did they change the way rogue works or was this added to Div 1 at a later point? Being able to pop chests and such instead of using keys is a pretty good incentive. I ran around for about an hour last night and got fully kitted in superior/high end.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-15-12-39-39.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-15-8-57-24.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
BTW, I leaned on reddit today that there are settings in the settings menu somewhere that help with the cover mechanic. By default it is set to "slow", so when you choose to slide along objects while in cover, your dude does this slowly and shit, sometimes getting killed. Try fucking with the settings. There is also settings that will let you vault over shit automatically while sprinting, this is also, by default, turned off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Also, did you guys ever run into the "The Fog" yet? Holy shit, its no joke, especially at night. Then on top of it, when it rains its even worse. Cant see shit. Last night I got into a control fight and it became foggy and rainy, thunderstorm to boot, it made for an interesting fight.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pretty fucking lame if they don't get me my second key, I'm really abusing giving it away for free to my nephew after paying for multiple of their products.

Skeezer

Molten Core Raider
I just had a crazy bug where I was matchmaking for a main story mission at level 12. Joined someone and they were doing a level 16 mission on the other side of the map. It didn’t go well.

Vorph

BTW, I leaned on reddit today that there are settings in the settings menu somewhere that help with the cover mechanic. By default it is set to "slow", so when you choose to slide along objects while in cover, your dude does this slowly and shit, sometimes getting killed. Try fucking with the settings. There is also settings that will let you vault over shit automatically while sprinting, this is also, by default, turned off.
I turned both of those on in the beta and shut them back off about 10 minutes later.

The cover thing is for going around corners, and it makes it so you do that instantly if you even get close to the edge which is even worse than the slow version. Needs a medium setting which isn't so sensitive to start the move, but once you do start it you move super fast.

The parkour one is just terrible. Every time you sprint towards cover you'll just vault over it and get shot to shit. You can accomplish the same thing by just holding down circle while you run when you want to parkour over everything.

Anyone found a laptop that reveals SHD tech and whatever in the White House zone? I've found 2 in the area so far and I'm sure there's a few more.

Edit: Apparently there is at least 4 of them. And no laptop.least

Last edited:

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Hmmm I've been using the drone constantly with no problems. If the drone gets detroyed it goes onto a super fast cooldown so I actually hope it gets shot after I've healed up.

No crashes here and everything is smooth, but my buddy (who insisted I play this) is having all kinds of problems and doesn't like thegame.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hmmm I've been using the drone constantly with no problems. If the drone gets detroyed it goes onto a super fast cooldown so I actually hope it gets shot after I've healed up.

No crashes here and everything is smooth, but my buddy (who insisted I play this) is having all kinds of problems and doesn't like thegame.

I just put mine away after im healed. and it goes into 15 sec timer if you jsut put it away. Like I said I had no problem healing with it last night.

I turned both of those on in the beta and shut them back off about 10 minutes later.

The cover thing is for going around corners, and it makes it so you do that instantly if you even get close to the edge which is even worse than the slow version. Needs a medium setting which isn't so sensitive to start the move, but once you do start it you move super fast.

The parkour one is just terrible. Every time you sprint towards cover you'll just vault over it and get shot to shit. You can accomplish the same thing by just holding down circle while you run when you want to parkour over everything.

Thats actually good to know, now I know not to fuck with it then, lol.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Selfie in shitty light at sunset. Photo mode is fun to mess with.

1552680826380.png

• 1Like

Vorph

If it gets destroyed by an enemy or just times out, it goes to the full cooldown. If you hold the button and trash it yourself, the cd is halved. If you have it disappear and you only get a 15s cd that's the bug.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Why do you need 2, for your buddy or something?
Had two copies from buying multiple amd products and decided instead of trying to sell one I'd give it to my nephew and try to spend some time with him playing a game.