The Division 2

Raes

Vyemm Raider
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2014714-The-Division-2-Patch-Notes-16-3

The Division 2 - Patch Notes 16/3
Bug fixes
  • Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills
  • Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
  • Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
  • Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source
  • Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times
  • Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in
  • Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The PC FOH guild. What is the name?

Also...This shit got pretty challenging pretty fast. I have died about 10x getting to level 10. They weren't bullshit deaths. Dudes, flanked, crossfired me. grenaded me from behind cover. Shit's real yo!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Also...This shit got pretty challenging pretty fast. I have died about 10x getting to level 10. They weren't bullshit deaths. Dudes, flanked, crossfired me. grenaded me from behind cover. Shit's real yo!
Its "Fires of Heaven" =P

Hosix

All labs matter!

I have noticed they will send the melee guys st you. Then while you deal with them the others move.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Took a gamble that I could find settings to quell the nausea I got during beta and picked it up this morning. If you enable multi monitor in Settings > UI when in game, you can select off, left or right. I chose right and managed to get just enough extra FOV to settle the motion sickness. You can also disable bloom in the graphic settings.cfg and dial down TAA should you want to as well (low TAA kinda fucks with your hair though).

Had a great session tonight. Nice to have a somewhat challenging game (holy flanking fucks!) for a change. Playing with a few pals from our clan, will add folks tomorrow. I am on PC TheOneRobot
One of us! One of us! Glad you got it figured out! Games worth it.

I'm not even scared with these guys either that some dude is gonna figure out some game breaking way they did armor levels, or some shit. And they are patching it super quick. They are on point!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
Played a couple hours last night. Super impressed. I avoided the beta because I didn't want to spoil anything and I knew I would be purchasing this. Amazed at how solid this is so far.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did the American History museum last night, and holy fuck was that cool. Can't wait to battle through the other museums.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
THE FOG

Tom Clancy's The Division 2_20190316_161813.png

Crone

Taking Vorph Vorph 's approach, and doing story missions on the even levels, and then Control Points, SHD Tech, question marks, etc. on the odd levels. It seems to be working out pretty well, and having a bunch of fun clearing stuff out. I think you said Vorph that it will be about Level 19-20 that you finish the story, and then you just blast your way through all the story missions?

This game got tons more fun once you get a gun type that you like. Got my M249B, and I'm loving it!!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I know we're just leveling, but I suspect we might just be a PvE clan, lol.

1552757914262.png

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Taking Vorph Vorph 's approach, and doing story missions on the even levels, and then Control Points, SHD Tech, question marks, etc. on the odd levels. It seems to be working out pretty well, and having a bunch of fun clearing stuff out. I think you said Vorph that it will be about Level 19-20 that you finish the story, and then you just blast your way through all the story missions?

This game got tons more fun once you get a gun type that you like. Got my M249B, and I'm loving it!!
There are main missions up to like 24, then the strongholds at 26, 28, 30. I don't see how you're finishing the story at 20.

I've been doing side missions for attachments and losing track of my level and doing story missions 3/4ths into the next level. Plenty of content for leveling.

• 1Like

Vorph

Revive Hive + Reinforcer Chem Launcher solves almost all problems while leveling. There's a few cases where Assault Turret is really useful, but the bug isn't fixed yet and it's not worth fucking with until it is. Even at L30 endgame stuff I'm using the same two skills and wouldn't change them out even if the bug was fixed. The key with chem is to remember to use it as soon as you take ~50% of your armor damage. You've got 3 charges and they come back after 20 seconds (base) so it's good to get them recharging ASAP once a fight starts.

Once you're close to 30 watch for any high-end armor pieces (knees only?) that have the Patience perk on them--after 3 seconds in cover you begin to regen 5% armor per second. If you have another piece of gear with +20% armor regen, that will affect it as well. Even if the piece it drops on is shit or slightly underleveled, with the way recalibration station works now you will want to save it (this goes for all good weapon and gear perks btw) to move to a better one.

Story missions on even levels to 24. There's a L19 mission and no 20 for some reason so that's when you start side missions to fill that extra long gap. Start doing the side missions in order of what weapon mods they give, especially the magazine that gives +30 rounds/-fire rate for 5.56mm rifles. (Sadly the 7.62mm version is locked behind late endgame activities and it is RNG to boot.) Keep doing projects, control points, and SHD tech. I completed all control points before the final stronghold because they're just going to reset anyway. The strongholds I put off until I was 29/30, which at first I thought was bad because the loot tends to drop at 26-28 and only a few 30's but it also makes them a lot easier so in the end I think it was better that way. The items still can drop with good perks on them and 95% of the rest is getting salvaged anyway. I still have something like 13-15 side missions left to do and those I saved for post-game since they continue to give 1/3 of a xp bar towards a loot cache. If I hadn't spent so much time exploring, especially in the mid-20's when all my common and uncommon mats were maxed out, it would have been super efficient leveling.

Have you tried an M60? I found the 249B really hard to keep under control. I mostly use MMR and AR anyway though.

Edit: As a general PSA, the Lincoln Memorial mission seems super rewarding compared to the rest. There are 5 locked rooms you can get into by shooting electrical boxes and each one has multiple weapon and loot crates in it that should reset every 24h or so.

Last edited:

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damnit! I was hoping this was going to be a failure! I played a ton ton of Div 1 and was going to wait until this dropped in price and cleared out the annoyances and bugs but it sounds like it maybe to good to pass up. Confirm?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

As a huge Div 1 fan, my only complaints are that offensive skills are pretty much garbage compared to cluster mines and the BFB, even if there wasn't a bug at the moment, and I still hate the +/- design of weapon mods. Everything else about the game has far exceeded my expectations.

I will say though, as a solo player, I'm pretty concerned about the endgame. Div 2 is a much harder game overall, and due to the lack of good offensive skills I feel like I'm going to hit a wall at some point. Unlike in Div 1 where you could solo everything as long as you had 4pc Tactician and 6pc Classified Striker builds to play with (and a bit of knowledge on how to cheese stuff in legendary missions). Even if soloing heroic missions is possible I think it's going to be so slow as to not be worth it. I'm having too much fun with the game how to worry about all that until I actually run into the wall though.

Last edited: