The Division 2

Hosix

All labs matter!
Also, did you guys ever run into the "The Fog" yet? Holy shit, its no joke, especially at night. Then on top of it, when it rains its even worse. Cant see shit. Last night I got into a control fight and it became foggy and rainy, thunderstorm to boot, it made for an interesting fight.

Weather in this game is fantastic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Also, did you guys ever run into the "The Fog" yet? Holy shit, its no joke, especially at night. Then on top of it, when it rains its even worse. Cant see shit. Last night I got into a control fight and it became foggy and rainy, thunderstorm to boot, it made for an interesting fight.
Clipboard01.jpg

• 2Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I should have screenshotted the storm I saw, I assumed it was a sandstorm because the "fog" was orange and way thicker than the above screenshot. You couldn't see more than 10 feet in front of you. The orange glow made it all that more eerie.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
In the PS4 clan! I have family time tonight but tomorrow I wake up and play this until Sunday at 11pm with scotch and B&B and whatever else is in the house! I’ll be joining random games. Let’s rock DC!

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Speaking of atmospheric effects, it's been night time once so far for me and that shit was eerie. Very limited visibility without street lights or moonlight. She faint glows of fires in the distance, or small red lights from enemies. The music changes to something calm and you start to hear grasshoppers and shit. A lot of subtle stuff that makes the game feel more alive.

The redundancy of what random NPC's say in base is a little distracting, however. "I love the Division." Oh shut the fuck up you hippy. "You're the best!" Bitch I don't know you!

I also wish it would stop popping up information about grouping, GPS, flares, etc. I have tips turned off. That's been a bit glitchy for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I had a bank atm “card declined, insufficient balance” audio cue bug last night. It was playing every time I ran past a car and closed a door. Quite comical.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, there's still some audio weirdness. I hear the car door closing sound while just running around nowhere close to any cars.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, there's still some audio weirdness. I hear the car door closing sound while just running around nowhere close to any cars.
Sound formats like Dolby Atmos or any other that create false surround will fuck up your audio. It's really annoying. Sound works perfect with everything turned off.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
My PS4 has reset twice in a row while starting the game tonight. Rebuilding the database now. Go away new players.

spronk

FPS noob
been playing so haven't read the thread so sorry if this already discussed but there is a weird bug in unlocking the Castle settlement. You are supposed to go through the Jefferson Plaza mission to unlock it, but you can get into a weird state where Castle is not quite an unlocked settlement if you go visit it BEFORE you do Jefferson. I think they are putting out a fix tomorrow for this so not a huge deal but for tards like me who love running around exploring everything, may wanna not visit that place until the mission stories tell you to.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Took a gamble that I could find settings to quell the nausea I got during beta and picked it up this morning. If you enable multi monitor in Settings > UI when in game, you can select off, left or right. I chose right and managed to get just enough extra FOV to settle the motion sickness. You can also disable bloom in the graphic settings.cfg and dial down TAA should you want to as well (low TAA kinda fucks with your hair though).

Had a great session tonight. Nice to have a somewhat challenging game (holy flanking fucks!) for a change. Playing with a few pals from our clan, will add folks tomorrow. I am on PC TheOneRobot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
another tip: by default your matchmaking is set to private or friends/clan only. That makes it take forever to matchmake for story missions. Instead, set your matchmaking to public - pause menu, social, Group Privacy (at bottom, X on xb1 square on PS4) and set that to public and you will story matchmake instantly.

• 2Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Servers just went down.
We announced an unscheduled maintenance yesterday and the planned patch is now nearly ready to be deployed, it includes the following bug fixes:

• Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
  • Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
  • Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source

On top of that, we’re hoping to include the following fix into that same patch and are confident that we will be able to push it live tonight.

• Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times

Lastly, we are working very hard to address the crashes that are occurring and seem to be related to the Assault Drone being used while agents are in a group, as well as Skills not working properly and immediately being on a 15 second cooldown.

This means we might apply further patches over the weekend and will need to have unscheduled maintenance during that time. We know that everybody wants to get a lot of playtime in during their days off (and believe us, we too), so we will try to keep the downtimes to a minimum.