The Division 2

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This might be kind of bias here since I chose the survivalist with the 15% AR dmg perk, but I find the AR way more effective than the LMG. Extended clip brings clip to 60 (72 if the roll is right) and pin point lazer accuracy. More range to hit consistent head shots, I find it easier to track and kill enemies running to flank me. Reload is where its at with ARs, even someone rushing you, you still have time to relaod and react. So many times I got caught with LMG reload bullshit and died, especiallu when you roll from rushing enemies, the relaoad cancels and you get to do it all over again.

Plus I have a feeling the LMG is gonna get the nerf stick coming up since like 90% of people playing is rocking 1-2 of them.

I agree smg is kind of lacklustre. What good is a 1.2K RPM when you only have 25 in a clip?

I like the DMR rifles too. They do some great dmg and chunk the enemies health. I use them from time to time. Snipers too, although thats a different playstyle than mine. I like to roll up deep and start shooting shit, going cover to cover. To be effective sniping while soloing at least, you need to stay back some.

this is of course speaking of PvE. Im sure things change drastically for PvP, where you probably want those bullet hose ARs or the SMGs stacking crit and shit for the TTK. Or the one shot head shot snipers, etc..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Great game. Living and working in DC I can tell you it’s very spot on. A few name changes and exhibit exaggerations but pretty spot on.

The random spawning from behind during missions is my only complaint. That and squad mates using red barrels as cover sukik sukik

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
A huge thing I noticed that isnt discussed much is just how active the city is compared to Div1. Div1 you'd run around and MAYBE run into some bad guys to kill. In Div2 there's all sorts of events going on with supply lines, control points being taken/retaken, bountys, gang on gang violence etc.. etc.. I spent so much time last night just heading out from the WH and doing things as I came up on them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Since I dont play many single player games anymore, this is by far GOTY, for me at least.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Is there anyway to reset a mission? One of mine bugged out and it won't let me finish it. I had a guy die that I was supposed to guard and it doesn't say mission fail and won't let me continue.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The rpk-74 or the L86 have a box magazine. Theres a perk that is like 35% damage for 5 seconds after reloading from empty that just melts things compared to the belt fed monstrosities.

I chose the long range mastery though, I should switch to survival for AR damage probably.

And figure out my armor perks properly. I’m riding the amor regent while in cover perk pretty hard and it’s maybe warping my gameplay a bit much.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Is there anyway to reset a mission? One of mine bugged out and it won't let me finish it. I had a guy die that I was supposed to guard and it doesn't say mission fail and won't let me continue.
Can you fast travel out of the mission? Click the mission on the world map, there should be a button for replay.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Can you fast travel out of the mission? Click the mission on the world map, there should be a button for replay.
Nah I don't see any of that for some reason. I never finished it so that button doesn't appear I think. It's a side mission if that makes a difference

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had a hostage rescue event bug out on me over the weekend. Guy was trapped in an elevator and I opened it but nothing ever happened after that.

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
I agree smg is kind of lacklustre. What good is a 1.2K RPM when you only have 25 in a clip?

Yeah, I have to be able to kill at least two guys before reload. I'm not sure if it's an SMG or rifle, but the PPs are pretty good. I also like the FALs.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was watching a video on the Chatterbox SMG last night - thing seems imba as feck. Plan on hitting 30 soon and picking it up to pair with an AR/LMG as it's holstered perk is freaking amazing sounding

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The rpk-74 or the L86 have a box magazine. Theres a perk that is like 35% damage for 5 seconds after reloading from empty that just melts things compared to the belt fed monstrosities.

I chose the long range mastery though, I should switch to survival for AR damage probably.

And figure out my armor perks properly. I’m riding the amor regent while in cover perk pretty hard and it’s maybe warping my gameplay a bit much.

There is a better one for L-86( not sure about RPK), but its called frenzy, and it increases your fire rate after reload for 10 sec(or 7sec?). It basically turns it into an smg. Couple that with the extended mag and its OP as fuck. If you ever get a weapon with frenzy on it, save it.

Also I specifically chose the survival based on weapon type. It was either that or go with LMG and the explosive dude. The snipe dude is just not my playstyle.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
A huge thing I noticed that isnt discussed much is just how active the city is compared to Div1. Div1 you'd run around and MAYBE run into some bad guys to kill. In Div2 there's all sorts of events going on with supply lines, control points being taken/retaken, bountys, gang on gang violence etc.. etc.. I spent so much time last night just heading out from the WH and doing things as I came up on them.

My friends and I were joking about this. The aftermath of the game should be the president congratulates us for saving the city and then promptly arrests us for murder hobo'ing 90% of the population that survived the plague.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
A blue pentagon mission? Didn’t think you could permafail those.

I had this issue last night. I had joined my friends group and for some reason I was seeing his map with the quests and stuff he had unlocked. It lasted even when ungrouped to the point I had to log off and back on to see my own side missions.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
BTW I soloed a tier 4 control point last night. It was close to settlement so it allowed me to respawn (after dying about 10 times) and quickly run back. Took about a hour. Spawned about 8-10 elites total with inital attack and then the counter attack not to mentuion the countless red bars and few purple bar dudes too.

The NPC leader dude that was supposed to be helping me I think died a total fo 4 times, lol. I had to keep rezzing his ass. Then the last boss was a fucking healer of all the things. What a pain in the ass. I had to equip my sniper and it literally took about 50 snipe shots (head and body) to finally down him. He also kept on trying to rezz some of his dudes too, lol.

So I got 4 lv 453 high end rewards and 1 high end mod. did not even look at the stuff, just logged off because it was 3AM.

Definitely the hardest thing I did in the game. They were not fucking around either. Once they aggroed me, they went after my ass. Chasing me down and shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
My friends and I were joking about this. The aftermath of the game should be the president congratulates us for saving the city and then promptly arrests us for murder hobo'ing 90% of the population that survived the plague.
I think the president was working with the black tusk. He got the cure for himself and his private army and intends to finish the job the plague started.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the president was working with the black tusk. He got the cure for himself and his private army and intends to finish the job the plague started.
then maybe we just get a medal because we are killing more people than the plague did.