The Division 2

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Hit level 10 or 11 so far, game is fun and better than my experience I had with the first game.

Only bugs I've personally experienced was first time leaving the white house and going up some stairs which somehow got me stuck in terrain unable to move. (But fast travel got me out) Climbing up a ladder and then falling through the world. (could fast travel away though)
Random sound bug where I hear boxes opening/closing in the world.

Oh and the logitech issue the game has.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Hit 30 tonight, still have a ton of stuff to do. Have not finished the story line yet. Do all of the side missions and stuff go poof when the story swaps the map?
No. All that side shit is independent and available unless you're actively engaged in a mission. A lot of it is apart of the endgame experience, even.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sidearms are rare? What the fuck. More than 50% of my drops are pistols/short barrel shotguns. I tend to run shield, wonder if that affects things.
They are super rare at 450. I only got like 4-5 to drop and ive been at 450+ for a while now.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Super fun game that I really suck at so far! (level 3) Good times!

I haven't leveled up enough to join a clan yet but..
Playing as Aremanios since Rathar is always taken...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Almost 5 days after launch when there’s people out there who still haven’t got their RE keys more than a month after launch when I was promised this game AT launch? I wasn’t gonna take a chance and I want to play this with my son.

My complaint with the BBB was escalated today. Will see what happens with that.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I guess, I got my key and figured out I needed to upgrade my nephews computer so I'm waiting to play anyways. Also, I didn't get angry so that's always a bonus.

You can probably sell that key or give it away here in penance. -shrug-

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So while tooling around at the start of WT1 I got caught in a crossfire between two factions and was pinned down quite effectively. I decided I had enough of this crap and pulled out my Signature Weapon! As the whole color of the screen changed and a semi-Matrix-ish sort of sound played I was thinking it was clearly time to go for broke and put a hurt on these fools.

I was rewarded for my valor by the badguy looking mildly disinterested in the crossbow bolt I fired into his chest.

Talk about anti-climactic...

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, crossbow is kind of meh. But at least it sets them on fire which you can use to your advantage since certain weapon perks give you 20% more dmg while burning, also you get your crossbow ammo back (and it drops for team members too) too as one of your talents.

Quite honestly I never use it, lol. Its jsut that underwhelming.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I finally got the 7.62 extended mag to drop last night. Have a couple of AK-Ms ive been saving and man, they feel good. Not as good as the M4 of course, way more kick and not as accurate, but the dmg output is really good in closer quarters, like the mission areas and shit. I tried running with both, AK-M and M4, but you share the ammo for both, meaning you dont get 2 seperate pools of ammo. Its not a big deal in the mission areas since they give you ammo all the time, but in the open world I found myself running out a lot. So probably gonna stick to my DMR and M4 combo, at least in the open world. This seems to be the best setup. Plink some dudes with DMR that are doing the gopher thing in and out of cover, while M4 burns down the rushers.

Also did any of you try running those daily missions on challenging last night? Holy shit, those mobs all feel like bosses. Good times!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hehe, check this one out...

• 1Worf

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Hehe, check this one out...

I thought it was funny to see Forbes writing articles about video games, but Variety? The article is exactly what you think it would be (and somehow added Tucker Carlson)

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
You can set the level of the targets at the range

The range is actually much more fully featured than I expected at first blush. I find it quite handy to go futz with new builds in the range before I wander out into the street and get annihilated as I try to shoot a gun that can't hit the broad side of a barn.