The Division 2

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No idea, I have played 100% solo so far. From State of the Game:

These are some of the planned features that will be added in the next client patch:
  • Rest of the Skill-reset reasons will be addressed
  • The rest of the group-scaling issues (the item quality part)
  • The issue when your character suddenly looks different will be addressed
  • Lost skins should be returned

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Also, has anyone had the hive bug out on them? Last night it would not rezz me, like 4-5 times in a row.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

is there a reason to save invaded missions and run them with buddies? I feel like a Clan mate was saying that there's only a few invaded missions, and so the only way to do them is to join people that still have them? I guess when WT5 is released, they will add more of them? I could be way off. Trying to figure out why invaded missions are special to someone at 450 gear score.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
I don't think so. If it's anything like Div 1, then there will be daily and weekly missions having you do the same invasion missions over and over again.

For those newer to Division, I would say as a piece of advice when you hit 30, you will see how the game (map) completely changes. Don't worry about it, and don't go over it like you did to level from 1-30. Your first priority is to reach Tier 4, because loot is gated between tiers, meaning at tier one the max ilevel you can get is 300, and you will be replacing every drop you get until you hit Tier 4.

Once you hit level 30, go to progress tab, and just match-make the recommended missions. Yes, you can get powerleveled if you have people waiting for you with higher gear scores, but honestly even solo it doesn't even take a few hours to go from tier to tier. Once you are in the missions, just loot and equip everything that bumps up your gear score, don't worry about item sets, optimizing stats, anything. Only thing would be to keep using a primary weapon you are comfortable with. Once you hit the requisite gear score (I think to go from Tier 1 to 2 you need a minimum gear score of 275).....then you queue up for the stronghold. Any one will do, there are 3 and you will be hitting each one as you advance in tiers.

I was routinely grouped with people with gear scores above 400, and I was only starting at 250s....I'm not sure if they were just buddies of the other group members, or somehow matchmaking focuses on the mission and not what tier the members are. Either way, loot drops like candy and you will up your gear score with every mission you run.

Vorph

Damn, those level 4 CPs are quite brutal.
Yeah, I'd strong advise against leveling them up to 4 unless you're cheesing them AND there's a gun emplacement with full view of every possible point of attack. I had to do one like that last night because I did a +1 and then found out the "?" for the second one was an elite camp and they give +2. Fortunately it was at the Nest which has the perfect minigun for it.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Are the bounty resets broken like every other reset? Was trying to figure out how to get specialization points and the only way I can get them is from proficiency caches and black tusk bounties I believe.

I’ve done a few bounties but I haven’t figured out the whole system yet and I know the dailies are completely fucked and don’t reset unless you’re online at the time they tick over and refresh. I’ve noticed a lot of checked off bounties from what I’ve done randomly and I don’t know how new ones are created.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I have not gotten a refresh for the dailies in a coule of days now, anyone experiencing this?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
They’re apparently bugged and you need to be online when they tick over to complete/refresh them.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also, has anyone had the hive bug out on them? Last night it would not rezz me, like 4-5 times in a row.
Last two days I've had it bug out where if I revive and I'm on fire behind cover, I get stuck to the cover. I can ctrl-move over it, but that's it. Worse, even fast traveling and I get stuck in place.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
What you know about Brahma and the Chop...
BrahmaandChop.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
is there a reason to save invaded missions and run them with buddies? I feel like a Clan mate was saying that there's only a few invaded missions, and so the only way to do them is to join people that still have them? I guess when WT5 is released, they will add more of them? I could be way off. Trying to figure out why invaded missions are special to someone at 450 gear score.

If you have already done the missions and run them again with someone that has not, you get specialization points. Saving them to do with others helps them out if they have done it.

Not sure if that is the only way to get specialization points.

Crone

Last two days I've had it bug out where if I revive and I'm on fire behind cover, I get stuck to the cover. I can ctrl-move over it, but that's it. Worse, even fast traveling and I get stuck in place.
This just happened to me right now. Quite annoying. We beat the mission, and now I can't run around and get my loots!

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The Division 2 - Maintenance & Patch Notes, March 22nd, 2019
Agents, we're having a scheduled maintenance today, March 22nd at 9:30 AM CET / 4:30 AM ET / 5:30 PM KST / 7:30 ACT PM that will last approximately 3 hours. During this maintenance we will be applying the following fixes:

• Fixed an issue where players were not being granted Clan XP
  • Fixed an issue where daily and weekly resets would not apply to players who were offline during the time of reset
  • Fixed an issue where players could lose guiding missions and access to guiding mission NPCs, making them unable to further progress

Next Server Patch
These are some of the fixes they plan to deploy in the next server patch.

• Progress blockers like “Talk to the Division Coordinator” / “Talk To that Person” will be addressed.
  • Daily and Weekly Projects that are not resetting (They are not resetting when you are not online)
  • Clan XP progress:
    • If a player with stuck CXP stays in the clan, then any missing CXP/progression will be applied to their clan after the fix is deployed on their next login.
    • If a player with stuck CXP leaves and rejoins the clan, then they will be able to earn CXP/progression again immediately, but any missing CXP/progression will be permanently lost. Source
  • Group Scaling when you play with a different leveled player is also not working as intended. The NPC tuning is wrong – they are doing to much damage. This will be changed but it will not fix all the issues. There is also a problem with item scaling because a green item buffed to level 30 has not the same stats as a high-end item on level 30. But this needs a client patch

The rezz stuck bug can also be fixed by dying, not ideal but an option. Also, if a control point is white you can fast travel to it, so anytime after taking out the first wave.