The Division 2

Fadaar

That guy
Does the damage bonus from Unhinged effect the stated weapon damage (ie the weapon's stat card)? got a 23.4k damage M60 with it and a 20.1k damage M60 without it. Need to know if it shows up or just works in the background before I scrap a gun I really like.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes, talents like Unhinged and Measured will mess up your "base" weapon damage, as will any LMG damage or weapon damage stats/talents on gear. 23.4k is way outside the possible range for a M60 in WT4. Even the 463 one I got today was only like 16700 base dmg. The range on a 450 is 13127-16041.

Fadaar

That guy
I'm talking about the displayed damage not the base. I have +15% for LMG's (nade launcher tree), +12.5% for all weapons, and +25% from Unhinged. Too lazy to math.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
yeah i did chatterbox the last 2 days and used the video guide vorph posted, there is a hyena chest in the MLK library control point in downtown east that I just opened every 24 hours until I got it. Same for the other two components, in order, then I got the blueprint running the bank mission on challenging (todays daily) and looted the hyena chest in the vault which gave me the blueprint

I got chatterbox by doing the 4 missions in some youtubers guide and looting the first hyena boxes in each mission that he noted It was super quick, had everything in under 30 minutes.

What are you guys looting and is it outside of missions?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

I'm talking about the displayed damage not the base. I have +15% for LMG's (nade launcher tree), +12.5% for all weapons, and +25% from Unhinged. Too lazy to math.
Right, that's why I put base in quotes. The displayed value is always modified by talents and stats on your gear. So go into your stat sheet, get the exact number for the gun with Unhinged on it, and divide it by 1.525. Same for the other one, just divide by 1.275 instead. Looks like the one without Unhinged has slightly higher base damage so I'd probably choose which one to keep based on the other talents they have.

What are you guys looting and is it outside of missions?
It's in the video Spronk just linked again. Some more not in that video on the map I linked too, though for some reason the map doesn't seem to have anything at all for Judiciary Square.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Am I the only one that thinks they fucked up by having WT4 available immediately? I mean, they could have milked WT2 with the invasion aspect for a bit. WT3 and 4 are back to regular/WT1. Could have had some interesting content around that whole thing, but nope, just finish 2 missions, a stronghold and punch to the next tier that reverts the invasion. The invaded version of encounters were completely different, too, and you only see a select set of them before hitting the next tier (if you're doing it right). Would have liked to see what they changed on all the missions. They could even double up and give you the option to run either version.

Dunno how you could manage two worlds, but have them both available without getting into arbitrary shit like time travel or other shit. But it's something that interests me (seeing all the invaded versions).

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I thought I read they are going to have invaded missions sporadically throughout further along as well as randomly in your world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It's in the video Spronk just linked again. Some more not in that video on the map I linked too, though for some reason the map doesn't seem to have anything at all for Judiciary Square.
Have you tried the missions? People in the comments are saying the blueprint isn’t 100%, but it seems like all the parts are from the boxes in mission.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I thought I read they are going to have invaded missions sporadically throughout further along as well randomly.
That was my interpretation. Each weekly reset would trigger a handful of repeatable invaded missions. Hopefully making it easier to get specialization points as well.

And I would like to see the black tusk out and about. That’s what I finally noticed after spending time in WT4, where were the giant drones I fought and the roving packs of black tusk? We definitely weren’t meant to spend a ton of time in each WT prior to 5 me thinks.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Have you tried the missions? People in the comments are saying the blueprint isn’t 100%, but it seems like all the parts are from the boxes in mission.

I got my parts all from outside of the missions since they weren't coughing up the parts. I used this as a guide - Division 2 Hyena Chest Locations

That was my interpretation. Each weekly reset would trigger a handful of repeatable invaded missions. Hopefully making it easier to get specialization points as well.

And I would like to see the black tusk out and about. That’s what I finally noticed after spending time in WT4, where were the giant drones I fought and the roving packs of black tusk? We definitely weren’t meant to spend a ton of time in each WT prior to 5 me thinks.

Specilization points have been pretty easy to come by tbh. Between bounties, caches and dailies I maxed out two specs pretty quickly. Still haven't bothered with survivalist though.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
As far as specialization points, you can gain those by helping others levels through the lower WT. Buddy realized this last night helping me while using his "off spec". They ended up capping 3 specializations.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I helped boost someone in the guild and got a bunch, but otherwise having cleared the BT bounties (which haven’t reset as of last night), I’m stuck with the 3 I can get daily from the selected missions or the 3 from leveling up. It’s slow going without “exploiting” someone who just hit 30.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got a 465 CTAR from the clan cache today. My first reaction was kind of meh, as the damage isn't great (9.9k), and the talents weren't awesome either.

But holy christ, it absolutely shreds. I've got Ranger, Allegro, and some shit other talent, but it's a god damn monster. Blows my 450 P416 away.

Crone

Am I the only one that thinks they fucked up by having WT4 available immediately? I mean, they could have milked WT2 with the invasion aspect for a bit. WT3 and 4 are back to regular/WT1. Could have had some interesting content around that whole thing, but nope, just finish 2 missions, a stronghold and punch to the next tier that reverts the invasion. The invaded version of encounters were completely different, too, and you only see a select set of them before hitting the next tier (if you're doing it right). Would have liked to see what they changed on all the missions. They could even double up and give you the option to run either version.

Dunno how you could manage two worlds, but have them both available without getting into arbitrary shit like time travel or other shit. But it's something that interests me (seeing all the invaded versions).
It's not all of them. It's the same six. So you're not missing out after you've done your 6 to get to WT4.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I did 3 missions and a stronghold during WT2 to hit WT3. What 6 are you referring to? All of the missions and strongholds are changed by the invasion. Some much more radically than others. Base, WT1, 3 and 4 are not affected. For example, the mission where you blow up a boat and fuel, that boat isn't even there in the invaded version.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I did 3 missions and a stronghold during WT2 to hit WT3. What 6 are you referring to? All of the missions and strongholds are changed by the invasion. Some much more radically than others. Base, WT1, 3 and 4 are not affected. For example, the mission where you blow up a boat and fuel, that boat isn't even there in the invaded version.

Post invasion - 6 Missions 2 for each stronghold. We invited people to T4 and dropped loot on them. Then we did all 6 missions then the 3 strong holds to get people to T4 fast.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Wait, NM. Misunderstood what you were talking about. Yes it is pretty fucked up that they made T4 immediately available. The other tiers just felt like "why bother".

spronk

FPS noob
i didn't even realize i was moving through tiers until I hit WT4, I was just running strongholds and thought only after I finished "The Basin" would I move into WT1 lol

I don't really understand control points either, I thought once I capped them in a zone the zone would stay mine but I guess black tusk takes them back after a short time? After WT5 is put out will you be able to "keep" the whole map if you clear it out and invaders will randomly take over stuff, different every week, or will CPs always be taken away from you?

Challenge mode on air and space (daily) was no joke, only time I had problems in a pug. We wiped a few times on last boss but finally semi cheesed it by hiding in the starting room and just tossing out turrets and stuff to dps everything. Wonder how hard the new stuff will be, I guess they are putting in a new heroic mode thats even harder?