The Division 2

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I recently saw a Youtube video titled "Best Pistol DPS Build Guide *Nerf Proof* 1.6 Mil Shots!" which was: use unstoppable force + get 20% pistol damage from brand set + stack weapon/elite damage. (oh, and use Liberty's special deal to get a high damage shot) This differs from the AR build video which was: use unstoppable force + wear a Fenris chest + stack weapon/elite damage which differed from the LMG build video which was use unstoppable force + wear a Petrov piece + stack weapon/elite damage. (and lullaby rolls to refill weapon instead of filler up, how novel)

To say that Division 2 has 'builds' is being generous.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Update #3 is out today, no raid yet but lots of stuff. A timer shows the raid for Thursday but i wouldnt bet on it.

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did you never own a SSD during the time when sizes were limited to 60-250GB? Even though games were smaller then, it still filled up really fast.

As for Div 2, it's taking up ~100GB on my PS4 and that's extremely annoying even with a 2TB SSHD replacement if I'm not going to play the game until they finally pull their heads out of their asses over in Sweden. Those patch notes contain almost every retarded idea they put up on the test server; there's maybe 2-3 good changes and about 17 steps in the wrong direction.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Well, the patch had been on the PTS, so it stands a reasonable chance of working. Whether it is worth it, is subjective.

I will be logging in to see gear changes and do the raid at least.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Did you never own a SSD during the time when sizes were limited to 60-250GB? Even though games were smaller then, it still filled up really fast.

As for Div 2, it's taking up ~100GB on my PS4 and that's extremely annoying even with a 2TB SSHD replacement if I'm not going to play the game until they finally pull their heads out of their asses over in Sweden. Those patch notes contain almost every retarded idea they put up on the test server; there's maybe 2-3 good changes and about 17 steps in the wrong direction.

I’m not crashing down on anyone, I was legitimately surprised is all. I’ve never once uninstalled a game lol.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Can anyone say if it's worth reinstlaling/logging in for this?

They really increased the caps on recal

Can anyone say if it's worth reinstlaling/logging in for this?

Re calibration have a pretty high cap now. That alone makes it worth checking out. Plus the recap after dungeons.

I was saving this mask for weeks just to pull that damn stat off there!

sssss.jpg

aaaa.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i did the daily grand washington hotel on challenge mode today, haven't logged in a week or so. i needed it for the nemesis blueprint (have the 4 parts) but finished it since it was the daily. didn't really notice anything different, my gear all still worked (unstoppable force, patience, on the ropes, reload all when reloading 1, LMG) and breezed thru in a lfg group with no problems but it was easy last week anyways. got the BP on the first boss. After the mission ends you can open a scoreboard that shows dmg/kills/death by person which is nice.

the game says the raid opens thursday, we'll see. there was also a new icon on the map for some season pass mission or something, might try it later in the week. my goal is to hit up the raid this weekend, run through it as much as I can in a pug, and then probably not touch the game again for a while if ever

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
show us the kicks that match the doo-rag!

Kicks? Mofo you know who the fuck I am? I have one for every damn possibility! I even have one if I have to get cool with some damn cool ass leopards!

hhhhh.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
So disappointed with the Nemesis. Farmed 20 exotic upgrade mats in anticipation and now I don't wanna use it over my M44. Hope the exotic AR is decent else I won't be using any orange stuff.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The raid looks cautiously interesting. Do we know if the match-making function will be active for the raid?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well that's fuckery then. There's virtually no way to actually meet people in the game outside of the match-making function. Bads and quitters seem to get weeded out pretty easily and replaced when doing Challenge level strongholds so I don't see why they wouldnt give it as an option at least.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Well that's fuckery then. There's virtually no way to actually meet people in the game outside of the match-making function. Bads and quitters seem to get weeded out pretty easily and replaced when doing Challenge level strongholds so I don't see why they wouldnt give it as an option at least.

There is a State of the Game today at noon and they will clear it up. I will post back on what they say but no one really knows yet i would say

Raes

Vyemm Raider
If this is really their intention, then this decision should go on the Wiki page for "last nail in the coffin" as the best example. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Edit: So, from the SOTG, it's official. No matchmaking for raid. If anyone from the PC clan wants to try to get 8 of us together to give it a shot this weekend I'm game. If not, I'll probably just be uninstalling this disappointing piece of shit next week.

Last edited: