The Division 2

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Gonna try to run the raid when it opens, not sure how many we have, but if you are up for it and there isn't already a board clan raid, swing by. (I am TheRobot there)
We only ask that people are generally positive and don't rage

Last edited:

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
A max of 2 armor kits in the raid.
You can soft revive an unlimited amount of times but if you go down 100%, each person has a revive token. 8 total tokens for the entire time.

You can enter the raid with 1 person but it will be impossible due to mechanics. They said you need at least a 4 person team to beat the raid.

No radar.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Wait... thought the raid was suppose to come out next week... they gave people 2 days to update builds? lol

P.S they said they will work on matchmaking I have a feeling they didn't want to release matchmaking on release so big clans can attempt to get world first, they have the picture in the white house ready to list the 8 players and 1 clan that does it.

Also

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
That Dev is so French and paternalistic in his approach. This is why the game suffers. He's worrying about microphones and language compatibility before basic functionality...fucking A, if people worried about that, EQ would have never raided.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Nothing super complicated but its not easy either. You need to execute. I really dont see pugs with no communication doing this in regular matchmaking.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I don't understand the idea where developers think that offering such a radically different gameplay is a good idea. Nothing up to this point has really been structured around a consistent team of 4 working together or even anything that requires coordinating skills / builds / etc. So going from 4 randos doing DPS to role-required is a massive leap.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I don't understand the idea where developers think that offering such a radically different gameplay is a good idea. Nothing up to this point has really been structured around a consistent team of 4 working together or even anything that requires coordinating skills / builds / etc. So going from 4 randos doing DPS to role-required is a massive leap.
Command and Conquer: never forget.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Fortunately there are checkpoints at each boss. I am sure it will go much faster with strats being available.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
5 hours? Yikes I don’t have that kind of single session endurance anymore.
Noob!!

Life typically won't allow me too, but when I travel for work, at night in the hotel room? Easy peasy! So Regime Regime 's statement was accurate. You are an old man! In your 30's or not!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
It'll be easier once people see the mechanics on how to do it, raids always get easier over time.
Was hilarious seeing pvpers trying to do the raid like it's a darkzone instead of high end pve, the amount of dumb mistakes they made, but they still managed to be first.
There's obviously a need for communication and organization in doing the mechanics and dealing with adds, but even these organized groups were terrible with that.

And yes going from basically 4 man pure dps groups to 8 man organized group content is a big leap. Wish they would have added like a 8 man resistance mode to bridge the gap.

Guess they were hoping for WoW raid race to first hype, but it barely broken the top 10 in views on twitch.
Not even excited about this shit, gimmie some decent sets to play ffs.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty cool that the first team to beat it will have a portrait hanging in the White House

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
From watching a bit it looks like a very heavy dps check and most of the people I saw streaming were not that good. Trying to facetank robo dogs, standing in poison etc. I leave to go out of town Sat. for the week. Bummed I won't get a chance to try it ;[

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was hilarious seeing pvpers trying to do the raid like it's a darkzone instead of high end pve, the amount of dumb mistakes they made, but they still managed to be first.
Yeah, Marco's stream was painful to watch. I shut it off early but I'm pretty surprised they still got it done first considering how badly they play PVE content. I could count on one hand the number of times I saw Marco use cover other than to revive someone.

That said, it looked to me like PC players will have a massive advantage, given how much precision shooting of heads and weak points is required. Not coming back now anyway because I'm not wasting another 60-100 hours of my life re-farming a decent build after this retarded ass patch, but I definitely would not be looking forward to trying to do that shit on console.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the high dps checks makes me think consoles will be at a huge disadvantage

heres a full 6 hour stream of the clear if you wanna skip around and see parts. i went in solo and died in like 20 secs to the first area of trash mobs lol. think the raid is out of my grasp until they nerf it to the ground