The Division 2

spronk

FPS noob
go to AMD Rewards login and see if its already there, i got mine last night although i'm gonna play mostly on xbox one for now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Buy either a Ryzen proc or a Vega (or 570-90) video card basically. I bought both so I have two copies, but I didn't register the other one until monday and that's the key I don't have yet. I assume it'll get to me, the other games did. (you can also buy these game keys off ebay or reddit as well without having the amd hardware)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I got to lv28 tonight and all thats left is a slew of side missions and the strongholds to do, should probably wrap it up tomorrow and then start the gear grind. Nice journey and a shit ton of content. Good job massive, you deserve respect for this one. Shit, a few of the side missions together is more content than all of Anthem. BTW I got about 32 hours in so far, the launcher tells me.

I also joined some pleb guild a few days ago, they are lv11 already. Let me know if the FOH fills up and maybe ill join up. But honestly all im using this pleb guild for is to get the weekly shit.

Nice scene I ran into tonight on the water...

Tom Clancy's The Division 2_20190315_045049.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
Buy either a Ryzen proc or a Vega (or 570-90) video card basically. I bought both so I have two copies, but I didn't register the other one until monday and that's the key I don't have yet. I assume it'll get to me, the other games did. (you can also buy these game keys off ebay or reddit as well without having the amd hardware)
cheers. guess the people I bought my upgrade from aren't a participating retailing since I didn't get any codes sent to me.
oh well :(

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Why are so few people playing the Xbox One version? I have a buddy trying to coordinate versions with but I can't get him to get a PS4

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really like what I have seen so far in the Division 2. Awesome world, fun missions etc. Just exploring in this game is rewarding. Only thing that bugs me so far is the crash to desktop that started happening after the latest patch. Been in groups where everyone one just crashed while doing a mission.

I sent a friend request to all the PC-players in that list (user mebben).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm a little hyped. Time to fire up the theme song.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Are you on X1X?
I have an X1X but also have a PS4Pro, and ended up on Team Sony for Division 2. After playing through the Theater District opening rescue, all I can say is this is how you looter shooter. When did Ubisoft become the best publisher in gaming?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eager to team up with people who have and know how to use a mic!

Last night I had the dubious pleasure of running a mission with someone blasting some hilariously awful middle-eastern tunes, mixed in with random grunting and coughing.

Next time I’ll have to counter with something of my own. Maybe Limp Bizkit?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I started this last night with my friend, who decided to get it much to my surprise.

We're just level 3 but enjoyed it so far.

Performance on the PS4 Pro was total shit though, while it was mostly smooth during the open world part with some rare noticeable slowdown. The first mission after the Theater where you go rescue the daughter was a slideshow for me for the most part, often dropping into what I would say was single digit frame rate and became unplayable. We stopped shortly after that. I read that it's an issue on PS4 Pro, and to restart the game when it starts happening.

I also read that there are issues with co-op progress where not everything is saved for the person who joined you? Like control points. I couldn't find anything really conclusive about it, anyone know exactly what's not saved, and it's impact on progress. We have no intention whatsoever to play the game solo which would actually defeat the purpose of getting the game for us. So how fucked up will we be in we do it co-op all the way to the end? Should we alternate which game we join every night and advance both "worlds"? Any advice would be welcome. :)

Last thing, what to do with all the loot? Sell for money, salvage, or donate it to settlements?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I have an X1X but also have a PS4Pro, and ended up on Team Sony for Division 2. After playing through the Theater District opening rescue, all I can say is this is how you looter shooter. When did Ubisoft become the best publisher in gaming?

Lol I wouldn't take it THAT far :p But they have turned some things around lately. For me it started with Far Cry 5 > Odyssey > This. Make sure to add me on PS Friends! (I'll be playing a LOT this weekend)

Valderen Valderen Make sure to clear your cache. Go to safemode on boot, rebuild your database, and once that is done, launch the game again. Made a world of difference for me.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Eager to team up with people who have and know how to use a mic!

Last night I had the dubious pleasure of running a mission with someone blasting some hilariously awful middle-eastern tunes, mixed in with random grunting and coughing.

Next time I’ll have to counter with something of my own. Maybe Limp Bizkit?

Hahahaha this is hilarious.

Add me. First thing I am going to do is blast some Ricky Martin while you hear whiskey slurp downs and a vape puff.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod Anyway to place the google sheet for friends listings via platforms on Page one?

Last edited: