The Division 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
This raid better be the greatest thing in gaming history and not some shit where I can carry 7 other people. This was not a smart thing for them to do.

You dont even need 8 to start it so how long until a 4 person team finishes it. Unless they pull some shit where you need 7 or 5.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Their thought process just makes zero sense. "Our raid is super difficult, it requires communication, preparation and roles (roles, hahaha)." But, hey, if you are lucky enough to have 8 people available in your clan/friends list, when they enter the raid they will become super soldiers, no matter how unskilled/casual they are.

Meanwhile, I'm carrying randoms all the fucking time.

And this was on my shitty geared alt. There are really good players, average players, and shitty players. They aren't in separate clans, fucktards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
Their thought process just makes zero sense. "Our raid is super difficult, it requires communication, preparation and roles (roles, hahaha)." But, hey, if you are lucky enough to have 8 people available in your clan/friends list, when they enter the raid they will become super soldiers, no matter how unskilled/casual they are.

Meanwhile, I'm carrying randoms all the fucking time.

View attachment 207781

And this was on my shitty geared alt. There are really good players, average players, and shitty players. They aren't in separate clans, fucktards.

It would be cool if you could gain rank over other soldiers based on performance and give some leadership group buffs.

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Dumb that they are releasing the Raid so soon after all of the changes from the patch. Not that I think it will matter much in the end.

We are going to be hitting the raid, I am not in the board clan, but we have at least a few people looking to do it. Yell if you are looking to get it done.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Im in and we have quite a few other people that can carry their own weight if they remember to read this or pay attention.

I like the last update in terms of changes, its pretty much a net gain of overall improvment if you k ow how to build your dude. The stat caps on recals is awesome. It leaves you with a lot more options for hp/armor/damage aince you can put 10 crit instead of 2 on 1 single item. I really love the double hp/armor and new bonus of armor 6.7%+ on gear.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'd rather they include the matchmaking feature to at least allow people the chance to meet others who they can tackle the raid with. Some chance is better than zero chance because I don't even know 8 people in the game much less have a way to get them all in the same place to do the raid.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
People will be soloing the raid in the first week if it's possible to do so without some gimmicking requirements that force multiple players to progress so claiming it's too difficult is bullshit.

I'm gonna jump on the train that they can't make matchmaking with 8 work properly because while they have made some really stupid choices since game launch this would be the cake topper.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I highly doubt the vegan faggots in sweden created the best raid on Earth... so it will be just a mass of mobs with no real mechanics.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
If there is a single raid that is doable once a week, could you not merely leave at the end to farm it for 515s or whatever? Assuming 515s don't just drop from the last boss? Playing with matchmade idiots could be beneficial

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
If there is a single raid that is doable once a week, could you not merely leave at the end to farm it for 515s or whatever? Assuming 515s don't just drop from the last boss? Playing with matchmade idiots could be beneficial

515 doesnt exist anymore. 500 is max. Forget everything youve read for 3 weeks.

spronk

FPS noob
is there a new PVE meta or any sort of post that summarizes what guns to build out for the raid? I just kinda wanna run it once to check it out but i'm not gonna pour 30 hours to "prep" for it, if its too hard to run myself i can just watch a twitch stream
I tried their new blue circle icon thing thats for season pass (?) holders, it was a pretty dumb short 15 minute mission you can solo or matchmake and has 4 voice recording things and 1 backpack cosmetic item inside the mission. felt pretty much exactly like a side mission. Two are on my map, only did one not sure if more will pop up if i finish the second.

i'm drowning in green set armor in my stash, gonna spend tomorrow i guess deconstructing all that shit. i assume there is zero reason to actually wear any of the existing gear sets?

there is a new daily (?) mission that lets you just donate random bullshit, like 40 titanium + 40 water + 40 something else and you'll get a blueprint from it. I did it yday and today and both times just got some jerkoff replica armor blueprint I don't give a fuck about. i'm still missing like 15-20 or so mods and ~100 total blueprints so yeah, thats like 3 months of farming that mission daily if I wanted to 100% all my blueprints.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Enjoy those 30's while you can ;)

I hit 50 this year. It hurts :emoji_older_man:

• 1Solidarity

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
is there a new PVE meta or any sort of post that summarizes what guns to build out for the raid? I just kinda wanna run it once to check it out but i'm not gonna pour 30 hours to "prep" for it, if its too hard to run myself i can just watch a twitch stream

I have not seen any. I am just going in with what I have, and see how it goes. Personally, I do not want to invest much time in this game, it feels too much like running on a treadmill. If the raid turns out to be super fun and challenging, then I may consider grinding gear to keep doing it.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I need gearsets in order to give a shit honestly. There’s no loot carrot at the moment so why log in? They nerfed everything recently or in this next patch so my character goes to shit immediately upon the raid launching and I need all new gear. Meh.