The Division 2

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
yeah the high dps checks makes me think consoles will be at a huge disadvantage

heres a full 6 hour stream of the clear if you wanna skip around and see parts. i went in solo and died in like 20 secs to the first area of trash mobs lol. think the raid is out of my grasp until they nerf it to the ground

The dps check is fine for anyone that has played attention. Most people ive seen on twitch and shit have absolutely horrible builds if you can even say what they have is a "build".

I watched the full POG/Marcostyle. If they can do it, anyone can.

I bought a new computer for this game. It was needed anyways but this was the main reason. I couldnt imagine doing this raid on the ps4 or the soon ps5. What a horrible experience that would be.

I havent checked in a few hours but the raid was still unfinished on both consoles.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah the high dps checks makes me think consoles will be at a huge disadvantage

heres a full 6 hour stream of the clear if you wanna skip around and see parts. i went in solo and died in like 20 secs to the first area of trash mobs lol. think the raid is out of my grasp until they nerf it to the ground

Hard pass until it’s nerfed. With wow classic nobody has time for mediocrity.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Pre-raid release:
This game is too easy!1 Man they nerfed it into candyland territory! I hope they make the raid hard at least!
Post-Raid release: That's way too hard/annoying/time consuming for anyone! They need to nerf it! ( I also totally do not have 5 hours or whatever. Fortunately I don't give a shit.)

I kid a bit but man some of y'all need persepective. It's just a fuckin' shooter not Everquest. Definitely not made to be the Last Game you'll Ever Buy.

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone planning to run the raid in the clan? Clan seems much more quiet these past few weeks, lol.

Would be nice if the game allowed for more than just pure dps builds to be worth a damn... Such as a skill or signature weapon setup type build, that would still be competitive.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Am I the only guy who DETESTS this nonsensical 'do stupid shit at stupid times because the boss is unkillable otherwise' stuff that plagues every game since WoW? I stopped raiding in WoW largely because of this crap. I guess it even infects shooters nowadays. Can designers not think up other ways to make encounters challenging/fun? This bullshit forces everybody to read detailed spoilers because nobody will bring you along if you don't understand these ridiculous gimmicks before going in. I don't want to have to do homework before I play my games. Devs should also discourage spoiling, not encourage it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah. We're too dumb to make the AI any smarter, so we give them cheats like super-aim and Flash-runspeed. Here's a raid with a bunch of stupid gimmicky hoops to jump through, and oh yeah, you only get to bring 2 armorkits instead of the usual 6. Have fun!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I suppose the restriction on armor kits benefits those builds which don't consume an armor kit when it's used. But that just seems like a silly bit of RNG to throw in.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
So now Bloodsucker armor is great for the raid? I'm sure all of us destroyed a great Bloodsucker chest at some point, thinking it was garbage. This game just loves to force you to refarm for gear you once destroyed because you have no way to know if something is good or will be good; or even if you do recognize it as good, the stash space is so limited because you have to save pieces for recalibration and because skill mods are a nightmare it forces you to destroy good stuff. (or mule it, uhg)

And I thought PoE (an otherwise excellent game) was bad with inventory management...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
When the old man is outplaying the kids...
I really have no idea what dudes are doing at times.
aaa.jpg

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I stopped paying attention to the game as soon as they let it be known that the dumpster fire on PTS was going live, but I'd be curious to know how many groups have completed the raid on PC vs. console. I wouldn't be surprised if the difference was a couple orders of magnitude.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
When the old man is outplaying the kids...
I really have no idea what dudes are doing at times.
View attachment 208871
The really crazy one to me there is the damage to named. Holy crap. Almost 16M vs 4M, 2M, and 5M. They just hiding all the time?

But yeah, I haven't played this game in a month. Kind of lost all motivation once WT5 released. I enjoyed the hell out of it when everything was dropping at 450GS. Once there was variance, it became too much of a chore and killed any desire I had to play.

I still put in probably 20-30 hours afterwards, but the game died to me.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The really crazy one to me there is the damage to named. Holy crap. Almost 16M vs 4M, 2M, and 5M. They just hiding all the time?

But yeah, I haven't played this game in a month. Kind of lost all motivation once WT5 released. I enjoyed the hell out of it when everything was dropping at 450GS. Once there was variance, it became too much of a chore and killed any desire I had to play.

I still put in probably 20-30 hours afterwards, but the game died to me.

The funny one is 22% accuracy. HTF is that possible!?

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't played in ~2 weeks and really don't have any desire to log in despite not having played the raid yet. It's been a long time since I have enjoyed a game as much as I did Division 2 and then have the fun, suddenly, fall off a cliff.

D2 is a great game, but I really can't pin down why I don't have much interest in playing it anymore.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
They rebalanced everything (nerfed) and I couldn’t keep up with the changes. I’d have to spend several hours figuring out what is good and what is trash now before I could log in and spend another hour clearing my stash before I could go shoot a mob in the face just to get my old power level back... just, bleh.

Make gear sets great again.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Between that and the new Diablo season I have a couple other buddies playing in, I'm in the same boat. Putting this on the back burner.