The Division 2

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I can't do endgame in Division. I don't remember what game it was, but instead of an easy setting, it called it 'sometimes after a hard day at work you just want to come home and kick ass'

I only made it to World Tier 4, but man once control points level up a bit, or I try a bounty, I went from actually kicking ass for the most part, to some chump who dies in one hit (usually from yellow mobs spawning 10 feet behind me) and takes 400 hits to kill a baddie when there's 5 waves. Oh and if you die, you start all waves over / lose the bounty!

Gorgeous, was fun going through the initial game, but after the end scene, it gets frustrating quick.

Maybe its different now, but I had no troubles with WT4 only thing that was remotely hard was that one instance dungeon with the boat and the fuel tank things. We beat that many times, but with a bad group, man that was a pain. Also I had no problem soloing WT4 lv 3 control points. Its the ones that had a chance to drop the attachment recipes. And I ground those like a mo-fo for all those good attachments 100% solo. You get to know the spawns and where the mobs come from. . The bounties were more of a pain of actually finding the fuickng building and how to get in 1/2 the time before the timer ran out. And yeah some were hard but if you took your time, good positioning, you could take them out.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Maybe its different now, but I had no troubles with WT4 only thing that was remotely hard was that one instance dungeon with the boat and the fuel tank things. We beat that many times, but with a bad group, man that was a pain. Also I had no problem soloing WT4 lv 3 control points. Its the ones that had a chance to drop the attachment recipes. And I ground those like a mo-fo for all those good attachments 100% solo. You get to know the spawns and where the mobs come from. . The bounties were more of a pain of actually finding the fuickng building and how to get in 1/2 the time before the timer ran out. And yeah some were hard but if you took your time, good positioning, you could take them out.

So ya...finding the bounties sometimes can be brutal. You will miss some door or open elevator and run around for 10 minutes.

Level4 control points....I just stick to ones I know I can funnel guys and have a mini gun for me to use for defense. I don’t call for help until I have killed a bunch of guys. Those green guys die so easy but at least they Rez you while getting machine gunned in the face.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
e773791b115b713e100183f7521983c7.png

Jorren Jorren , you guys still rolling in Div 2?

So it looks like I got up to WT4? would have some work to do to get caught up.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My rig is a Ryzen 5 2600X, Radeon R9 390 and 16GB RAM. I can run Destiny 2 on high and stream it no problem but this game performs terribly.
Intel/Nvidia master race

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Jorren Jorren , you guys still rolling in Div 2?

So it looks like I got up to WT4? would have some work to do to get caught up.

Nope. Doubt I will check it out unless I hear the game got a soul. It is fun, don't get me wrong, but it is missing something. Hope they solve their loot stuff too.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Intel/Nvidia master race
For real. I miss them.

I ended up dropping the game to 720p and setting everything to high except fog. Runs steady now, looks good, and I can't tell the resolution difference from my couch anyway.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ada049ab4dd278215832fadd74b94090.png

Make sure you add me on uPlay, so we can get into this new shit!! Welcome back to New York baby!

(at least after March 3rd!)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
lol what a train wreck.

Had fun with it though up until end game. I see they still do not know what they are doing unfortunately, and this is confusing as all get out to understand.

At least Episode 3 is free (May check that out this weekend) but unless there are rave reviews here in a couple months about actual true end game changes, see ya Div 2. I'll wait for Div 3.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It felt really good last night going in and clearing out everything but the exotics from my stash and backpack. But WONY will probably also be a hot disaster, oh well!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont see why they dont just adopt a tried and true loot sytem from Diablo 2. Couple of affix couple of suffix along with the base roll. Makes things way easier then the 10 RNG stats they have on gear in this game. a system like that you can tell within 2 seconds if its a keeper for your build or trash. Then introduce Tiers of rolls for the different World Tiers, maybe adding a few more bases as the WT get higher.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I dont see why they dont just adopt a tried and true loot sytem from Diablo 2. Couple of affix couple of suffix along with the base roll. Makes things way easier then the 10 RNG stats they have on gear in this game. a system like that you can tell within 2 seconds if its a keeper for your build or trash. Then introduce Tiers of rolls for the different World Tiers, maybe adding a few more bases as the WT get higher.

Seriously. This isn't hard and it doesn't need to be complex either. I had about 70 hours into this game and I don't understand a damn thing they are talking about two posts up via that reddit blast.

PS: what's a god roll?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Wtf are they redoing the whole game? I mean I'm looking forward to the xpac but it seems like you have to learn a whole new game.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wtf are they redoing the whole game? I mean I'm looking forward to the xpac but it seems like you have to learn a whole new game.

Because the end game was a complete monstrosity.

(I highly doubt this will be any better)

spronk

FPS noob
2001 me: "man i'm jealous of my friend who can play this new game, I wish I had the time and skill but maybe someday"
2020 me: "ill just watch 420blazeit stream this shit for a few hours and never watch this xpac again, $40 and 50 hours saved"

the final fantasy 7 remake demo is up on PSN too, totally wrong thread

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
42GB Patch download

Edit: where the hell do you go in the third phase of that Kajika fight? (after pulling the second lever and your health drains away)?

NY looks amazing, btw. It just feels a bit weird after World Tier 5 and constant legs seeing green drops again. Loot is still a bit ... intransparent.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users