The Division

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
From a purely specs perspective ya, but your statement is only a half truth. I doesn't take into account how much easier it is to optimize games for a dedicated gaming console vs a PC.

Given equal specs, a console will out perform a PC every single time.
really? out perform how exactly? every game that i've played that has been released on both console and PC has looked a thousand times better and run a thousand times smoother on my PC.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
really? out perform how exactly? every game that i've played that has been released on both console and PC has looked a thousand times better and run a thousand times smoother on my PC.
How do you think Beyond: Two Souls would play on a PC from 2006 when the PS3 was released?

Come on man...

Edit: fucking hell I meant The Last of Us

Also, take Bioshock Infinite. Minimum system specs include an 8800GT, a card that was released a year after the PS3. It also needs 2 gigs of RAM, while the PS3 only has 512.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
A petition for pc version apparently got their attention and they confirmed pc release. Sad it will probably be a horrible console port. I so hope not though!

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Final frame in the vid above confirms it's on PC also (not in the original vid from a few months ago so yes that's new).

rrr_img_52956.jpg

Impressive engine display.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wonder how much you can explore. Can you go into the sewers, how many of the buildings and roofs are accessible. That to me is going to be the key. If the majority is just backdrop then I can see getting bored really quick.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, so far out of all the other next gen games I have seen and heard about, this one has me the most excited by far. Cannot wait to play this.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
The people making this are the same ones responsible for Far Cry 3. I think it'll do well, Ubisoft made a smart decision picking up this studio (massive entertainment) from Acti/blizz.

They have a pretty good history of making genre-bending games, This will likely give both destiny and Borderlands 3 good competition.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I hope it has a survival system sorta like Dayz
I hope it has a weapons system like Dayz
I hope it has permadeath like Dayz
I hope the map is as large and complex as it appears

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I just wish I could watch a video on youtube nowadays without it stopping to buffer 50 times. What is this, 1999?