The E-cig Thread

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I still like my 20mg juice and 1.5 ohm coils. A lot cheaper that way believe it or not. Not that it matters if you make your own. But I grew tired of going through vials and vials of juice and batteries too boot with sub ohm, plus the gawdy 2-3 battery mods that barely fit in my pocketses. With 1.5 ohm, a tank lasts me all day and night and one battery for the whole day.

Plus its easier to sneak at work. I used to be able to puff all day at my desk until some bitches complained. So now I can go to the bathroom take a few puffs without huge fucking clouds of innefective vapor at 3mg sub ohm and be satisfied for a hour or so.

Last edited:

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I still like my 20mg juice and 1.5 ohm coils. A lot cheaper that way believe it or not. Not that it matters if you make your own. But I grew tired of going through vials and vials of juice and batteries too boot with sub ohm, plus the gawdy 2-3 battery mods that barely fit in my pocketses. With 1.5 ohm, a tank lasts me all day and night and one battery for the whole day.

Then you are a candidate for Salts, the big advantage of Nic Salts is you can load super high mg without getting the 'pepper' flavor. They are cranking 50mg+ and hiding it under strong flavors like mint and the nic flavor becomes 'invisible'.

Nothing wrong with rocking it old school.

Making your own juice is a must imo, cost me $3 ish bucks to make 120mls and $0.60 of it is the bottle. Besides homemade juice is better quality ingredients and I aint chiseling on the flavor to gross more profits.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I kind of like the pepper flavor, my flavor of choice for years has been peppermint. But I will check it out. I still have like a years worth of 100mg nic base in my freezer though, lol. I stocked up year before last when there was the FDA regulation fears.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I kind of like the pepper flavor, my flavor of choice for years has been peppermint. But I will check it out. I still have like a years worth of 100mg nic base in my freezer though, lol. I stocked up year before last when there was the FDA regulation fears.

Renew those fears. They announced recently they are going after all new gear and they are gonna try and shut down flavoring. Stock up on mods and attys

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Looks like Liquid Barn pulled the trigger on April 1st a bit early.

1KHDCmn.jpg

k7jLpsE.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
All my damn tanks and mods are just worn out after 2 years and everything I buy from Ebay is clone counterfeit shit and even one local vape shop was selling clone coils.
All the seemingly legit websites charge a arm and leg and want you to buy a ton of shit to get free shipping.
It's dark times in ecig land in my home lol

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I buy the shit straight from china. Its cheaper and they sell the real deal (and fakes too) since all this bullshit is all made there anyway. Yeah you got to wait a few weeks, but whatevs. I buy in bulk. Last time I got 3 mods and 3 kanger top tanks, and some other crap for like $150 or so.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I buy the shit straight from china. Its cheaper and they sell the real deal (and fakes too) since all this bullshit is all made there anyway. Yeah you got to wait a few weeks, but whatevs. I buy in bulk. Last time I got 3 mods and 3 kanger top tanks, and some other crap for like $150 or so.

FDA is gonna crack down on that hard supposedly. Any gear designed after Aug 2016 or something has to be 'tested / compliant' and if not will be seized by customs entering the country. There is a link above I posted about it. My suggestion is buy 2-3-4 boxes and a couple decent RDAs and RDTAs to squirrel away before they get ramped with trying to kill vaping for the Big Tobacco lobbyists. Get away from pre-built coils, learn to twist wire and wick, it's ezpz.

A bunch of the bigger vape companies that were supposed to have deep pockets to fight this have balked recently. It's gonna get shitty fast. Also if you arent making your own juice I suggest learning how soon. FDA is gonna kill flavors next.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Been rolling my own coils for a few years now. I honestly dont even know how people survive vaping without DIY coils. Shit gets expensive fast. And yeah got plenty of mods now but I will be buying another set just to make sure. Im honestly not even worried about seizure. Sure they will seize a few here and there, probably going after the big 3rd party sellers ordering a shit ton of them to sell on ebay and in their e-stores, but peeps like me and you getting a mod and a tank? Like I said not worried. The juice thing is real though, they are trying real hard to get any flavor shit squashed, I mean think of the kids! DIY is the way to go anyway so you know exactly whats going into it.

There is going to be a big fight coming up about this shit. Its inevitable. Millions of people that vape will not all of a sudden just stop because FDA. And your big tobacco counterparts are shit. Instead of getting on board with all this vape shit, they have been trying to squash it and sell us some shit gear like they do in gas stations.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What's a good system I could get for outdoor use? Is the geekvape stuff good or ? Boulder really doesnt like the smoking in public thing. Vapes I tried multiple years ago made me hack like crazy. Hoping these newer looking ones I can handle and not cough out a lung

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What's a good system I could get for outdoor use? Is the geekvape stuff good or ? Boulder really doesnt like the smoking in public thing. Vapes I tried multiple years ago made me hack like crazy. Hoping these newer looking ones I can handle and not cough out a lung

Go higher ohms, like 1.5ohm coils and burn at 12-15 watts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just got back from Boulder Vape House. Picked up the Geekvape Aegis with a Crown III atomizer. So far its working great for me. Being able to adjust the air intake uis something my last try at vaping didnt have.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user