The E3 2021 Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They'll more than likely wait till TGS to announce Street Fighter VI.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Wow, in an already flaccid E3, this might've been the most pathetic presentation of the bunch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Capcom sucked and Razer ruined their hype by not having a 6800 option for their “AMD” powerhouse.

Also serous get off this dlss/RT dick, it’s in so few games but championed endlessly. Nanite and unreal will likely end up having cheaper visual effects without that crazy perf tax.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This E3 is like swiping through a dating app over 30.

What's wrong with swiping through a dating app over 30?

<_<
>_>

Edit: Oh, you mean where everyone ON it is over 30, not that you yourself are over 30.

This is why I keep my results limited to "25 to 29"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So E3 has no games but the company that makes hooker-beating simulators thinks gamers are problematic.

Sounds like a productive weekend.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So E3 has no games but the company that makes hooker-beating simulators thinks gamers are problematic.

Sounds like a productive weekend.
Problematic for them for sure. I guess the era of GTA, and its 140 million box sales, is dead, lol.

I guess they can make a thug-beating simulator by the hookers instead?

If I was a shareholder on their board I would be making some calls right now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
GTA6 is going to be all about fighting police brutality as a courageous black man trying to find bread for his family.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
the people who yell loudly the most about racism, sexism, etc are usually the worst offenders, i expect great things from GTA 6 based on what you guys say the conference was like

sadly GTA6 is years away, the Sony conference in July is gonna feature GTA 5 PS5 upgrade as a main presentation

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
What kind of asshole pays for a "remastered" Life is Strange?
I don't see the point really. It's a stylized game so your mind fills in the blanks like with cartoons. I do dearly love the game though.

The source filmmaker people will love it though :emoji_laughing:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Guess it was a dead year because of covid? Funny because I didnt miss a fucking beat being a design engineer for automotive. None of us did. We designed an entire beta instrument panel from scratch, built 40 beta models for tests, then designed and engineered a production release instrument panel all within a years time working from home for Lordstown EV truck. Not to even mention coordinating the dozens of tool shops and prototype shops to make all this shit happen.

Seems like gaming companies missed the fucking beat. I dont know the ins and outs of designing a game, but it cannot be more difficult doing it from home than what we are doing. Simply took my workstation and lappy home, plugged the shit in, logged into my vpn and off we were running. In fact management says that our productivity did nothing but go up working from home, pretty obvious why. And trust me they measure that shit hardcore, lol.

So dont let these fuckers tell you we have no games because of covid. Its bullshit.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Guess it was a dead year because of covid? Funny because I didnt miss a fucking beat being a design engineer for automotive. None of us did. We designed an entire beta instrument panel from scratch, built 40 beta models for tests, then designed and engineered a production release instrument panel all within a years time working from home for Lordstown EV truck. Not to even mention coordinating the dozens of tool shops and prototype shops to make all this shit happen.

Seems like gaming companies missed the fucking beat. I dont know the ins and outs of designing a game, but it cannot be more difficult doing it from home than what we are doing. Simply took my workstation and lappy home, plugged the shit in, logged into my vpn and off we were running. In fact management says that our productivity did nothing but go up working from home, pretty obvious why. And trust me they measure that shit hardcore, lol.

So dont let these fuckers tell you we have no games because of covid. Its bullshit.

I didn't miss shit being in aviation. Had to miss a grand total of 3 days of work and that was when the first person in the building tested positive. Company realized right away that shit wasn't going to fly (kek) so it never happened again. The entertainment industry is full of thin skin soyboy twats that don't know what pressure really is. They're lazy as fuck at the core and even after a year are still using covid as an excuse.

• 1Like