The E3 2021 Thread

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
not really E3 news but I didn't feel like making a new thread just for this.

long story short, future of gaming is fucked. blockchain tech and play-to-earn will ruin it. It's a first step for games to become a tool to mine crypto. Essentially turning all gaming pc's into mining rigs. GPU market will collapse.

E3cbyBZWUAcc4TS.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Jesus fucking christ. I wouldn't be surprised if launchers start mining during idle times soon.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Jesus fucking christ. I wouldn't be surprised if launchers start mining during idle times soon.
Yup. I could definitely see an "opt-in" option that just so happens to be turned on by default.

spronk

FPS noob
copy paste from a podcast

Jason Schrier says Starfield will be shown sunday at the xbox event
release date will be late 2022
Guardians of the Galaxy game shown at SE event, not a GAAS game
next Assassins Creed game will be shown, bigger than Valhalla
Skull and Bones is 2022
surprise game at Ubisoft event (not Beyond Good and Evil 2)

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

Standalone game where you can create your own character? Interesting

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lost Ark coming this Fall. Trailer for it seemed to show fairly up to date content.

Caliane

Standalone game where you can create your own character? Interesting
"ok, give me a list of 5 voice actors, that would instantly make you not want to play this game"

"I got you fam"

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
"ok, give me a list of 5 voice actors, that would instantly make you not want to play this game"

"I got you fam"

Burch being back as Tina is good. The rest, meh. Probably spent a bunch of money for recognizable names that would be better spent on lesser known but good voice actors.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if it's been there before, but Elden Ring pre-orders are now up on Amazon (PS4/Xbox One editions). Release date December 31st 2021 (so clearly placeholder, but this year).

Caliane

can you imagine the balls to "announce" forming a studio, or publisher house on stage? why the hell would anyone think that meant shit to anyone?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sonic music wasn't that memorable except from the first couple games.

Caliane

Burch being back as Tina is good. The rest, meh. Probably spent a bunch of money for recognizable names that would be better spent on lesser known but good voice actors.
not just recognizable characters. but also, targeting "comedians" known for trying way too hard to be sarcastic funny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user