The E3 2021 Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
not just recognizable characters. but also, targeting "comedians" known for trying way too hard to be sarcastic funny.
Wanda Sykes was pretty funny as the Queen of Fables and Will Arnett is hilarious as Lego Batman. Don't think Samberg has any experience with voicework.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
As ways to open up the E3 season go, Elden Ring is pretty fucking strong.

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Burch being back as Tina is good. The rest, meh. Probably spent a bunch of money for recognizable names that would be better spent on lesser known but good voice actors.

I kinda wonder about the cash outlay for those actors (and other "big name" traditional media actors we may see in games in the next 18 to 24 months). I only say this because I think during the last year with studio productions shut down, I believe a lot of actors turned to voice work, or took increased amounts of them. Not that any of the 3 actors here were probably strapped for cash, but I wonder if they wouldn't have taken a reduced rate since they were otherwise sitting around doing nothing.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm relying on you fagoots to post stuff for me today since I'm at work and can't watch it. Hopefully something good comes out of it.

spronk

FPS noob
they already announced Mario Rabbids 2

also Back 4 Blood will be day 1 on gamepass

rocksmith+ will be announced by Ubisoft

and some reddit dude with a great track record lists all the games that will be announced including Forza 5 and Outer Worlds 2, nothing really crazy in the list
www.reddit.com/user/PracticalBrush12/comments/nx8zg8/brushies_practical_predictions/

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
lol the first hour of E3 is "wholesome games", its all chicks presenting the games they have made and they are all games involving cats or talking about your feelings

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Ubi's event starting now, opening with the standard Tom Clancy...well, apparently with alien shit.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ubisoft scoured their dev teams to find the ugliest people they possibly could.

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
they already announced Mario Rabbids 2

also Back 4 Blood will be day 1 on gamepass

rocksmith+ will be announced by Ubisoft

and some reddit dude with a great track record lists all the games that will be announced including Forza 5 and Outer Worlds 2, nothing really crazy in the list
www.reddit.com/user/PracticalBrush12/comments/nx8zg8/brushies_practical_predictions/

That list was disappointing. But if stalker is talking about the old s.t.a.l.k.e.r. games then awesome.

Senua was the only interesting thing.

spronk

FPS noob
i guess as an apology for sexually harassing women for years at Ubisoft, all their games only feature women now

all these Ubi games look so damn boring, but at least I'll probably pick up Rocksmith+ to fail at learning to play guitar again

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I hope wokeness bankrupts 1/2 these fucking companies, so we can build up something better from the ashes. This industry needs a reset.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Star Trek GIF

• 1Worf

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I don't even remember the name of the game, sportz republic? that shit is literally 2xtreme from the ps1. I played the shit out of it when I was like 8.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The only show worth watching (as opposed to skimming the summary) starts in 45 minutes.