the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
My rights as a human being are being violated. I can't look anywhere without seeing someone trying to ignore the real issue.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
It makes me super warm and fuzzy inside to think that people actually have real dilemmas liKe this.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
My rights as a human being are being violated. I can't look anywhere without seeing someone trying to ignore the real issue.
tumblr_n6jd937t7O1r5usojo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nicsv0VSjJ1rq48id.gif

tumblr_mqthge3DIk1r1rvkoo1_400.gif

tumblr_n6jd937t7O1r5usojo2_500.gif

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Movements for civil rights were a worldwide series of political movements for equality before the law that peaked in the 1960s. In many situations it took the form of campaigns of civil resistance aimed at achieving change through nonviolent forms of resistance. In some situations it was accompanied, or followed, by civil unrest and armed rebellion.

There's been quite a bit of upset in the news lately, and some of it for good reason. When people feel their rights are being infringed upon, it's natural to find yourself somewhere on the scale between miffed and furious. But what's great about this country is that we have the right to protest and a right to free speech. We can speak our minds about those things that have us angry, and we can even take action.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I have a right to be angry and upset. As long as society keeps ignoring the fact that I'm being persecuted and my human rights are being violated, I'll become angrier and things will become much worse. Only until you realize that peace is the only solution, and that there can be none until you stop retaliating will things get better.

I think you take peace for granted, that you've never really had to fight for it. I'm gonna show you what it actually means.

Riots/Civil Rights Documentary - YouTube

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think the buried lead in all of this is the Boston Bombings line. The fuck does that have to do with anything.

Did you make Kebab in a pressure cooker?

Status
Not open for further replies.