the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dick Butt if he were drawn by Disney.

313346_gumdisease_1930s-disney-s-dickbutt.png

Ridas

Pay to play forum
A Marine was taking college classes between his deployments to Afghanistan.

One of his courses had a professor that was an atheist and a member of the ACLU. One day the professor shocked everyone by walking into class, looking up and stating "God, if you are real, I want you to come down and knock me off this platform, I will give you 15 minutes.

Several minutes tick by in silence, when the 15 min. time almost expired the Marine gets up from his seat, approaches the professor and punched him in the face knocking him off the platform and out cold. The Marine simply went back to his seat.

The professor came to, visibly shaken and asked the Marine, "What the heck did you do that for?!"

The Marine said, "God was busy protecting America's military who are out protecting your right to say stupid shit like that, so he sent me to fill in."

Diazepane_sl

shitlord

One of his courses had a professor that was an atheist and a member of the ACLU. One day the professor shocked everyone by walking into class, looking up and stating "God, if you are real, I want you to come down and knock me off this platform, I will give you 15 minutes.

Several minutes tick by in silence, when the 15 min. time almost expired the Marine gets up from his seat, approaches the professor and punched him in the face knocking him off the platform and out cold. The Marine simply went back to his seat.

The professor came to, visibly shaken and asked the Marine, "What the heck did you do that for?!"

The Marine said, "God was busy protecting America's military who are out protecting your right to say stupid shit like that, so he sent me to fill in."
Is the military helping me? Because the last time I talked to the military, it was to an undercover cab driver who was trying to get me to say the wrong thing.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
He's a Lumie and a Poe.

He is either a schizophrenic off his meds or is a clear-thinking and purposeful troll, and there is no actual way to tell the difference unless he makes an obvious joke about himself.

Schizophrenics come off their meds all the time. They take the meds, they 'get better', and then they decide in their new found clarity-of-thought that they no longer need the meds. Then the fun starts. This thread may very well be a manifestation of that process.

Or he's just a troll. In which case, I must admit I still don't understand that whole thing. I get lulz, but stuff like this isn't lulz. It's just... disordered and confusing. I guess it's just an attention 'look at me' thing?

Diazepane_sl

shitlord

Is the military helping me? Because the last time I talked to the military, it was to an undercover cab driver who was trying to get me to say the wrong thing. This was after talking to an undercover military truck driver who had called the police for me.

The military should be helping me defend my civil rights, not trying to get me to incriminate myself.

I dont think you have properly explained why you are such an important person that 10 people (that aren't your family) would give a fuck about what happens to you, let alone the millions that live in the greater Boston area. More so, the 99% whom have never met you; are they supposed to divine your existence from local soothsayers and then work up a fuck to give?

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I dont think you have properly explained why you are such an important person that 10 people (that aren't your family) would give a fuck about what happens to you, let alone the millions that live in the greater Boston area. More so, the 99% whom have never met you; are they supposed to divine your existence from local soothsayers and then work up a fuck to give?
Boston can't ignore who I am. If Boston continues to ignore the fact that my civil rights are being violated then they are a part of the problem. Every day at work all of my co-workers pretend not to know that there is discrimination happening to me.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
did the other workers praise you for your kebab making abilities?

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
did the other workers praise you for your kebab making abilities?
I've been terrorized by the police and the citizens of Boston for almost a year. They're going to say anything they can to devaluate everything i do. Like making mountains out of molehills. Cherry picking and magnifying every aspect of my every action just to point out some undesirable property of my person.

Boston can't ignore who I am. If Boston continues to ignore the fact that my civil rights are being violated then they are a part of the problem.
You didn't answer what makes you so important that people should care what happens to you. Thousands of people die every day, don't you care about them? Why are you ignoring the random_unknown_person_021 in Uganda that died today because no one cared about feeding them?

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
You didn't answer what makes you so important that people should care what happens to you. Thousands of people die every day, don't you care about them? Why are you ignoring the random_unknown_person_021 in Uganda that died today because no one cared about feeding them?
Because if my civil rights can be violated like this. Then that means that the laws don't matter.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
You need to start taking in at least 3500 calories a day, once you are fat people will care. Every single roll of flab will be special. Your fupa will inspire millions of people to fight for what you believe in, because you are special, you are a larva of a wonderful, beautiful butterfly.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I hear people of good character like you can find the opportunity and life you would enjoy in zimbabwe. I hear they will treat you very nicely and congenially, would you consider immigrating to a wonderful land of opportunity? Honestly and faithfully I think you can find a society that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated there.

Status
Not open for further replies.