the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I hear people of good character like you can find the opportunity and life you would enjoy in zimbabwe. I hear they will treat you very nicely and congenially, would you consider immigrating to a wonderful land of opportunity? Honestly and faithfully I think you can find a society that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated there.
No one deserves to be treated the way I've been treated. Instead of being treated like a person I'm treated like an object.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
So you only care about the laws of the US? Why are you ignoring the the people in Chechnya? If you continue to ignore the Chechen civil rights, you are part of the problem.
How the hell do you propose I do that when I can barely even feed myself? I'm on the very bottom rung of society, and I don't have the power to worry about any human rights violations other than the ones I'm currently a victim of.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
There is a girl at work who is jealous of me for some reason (she even said so). I think she's saying that I'm angry that she won't go out with me. But I'm angry that my manager is lying about not having any hours and that no one is admitting it. Whenever she tries to act cute i become disgusted with her and the whole situation, because she wants to claim that I'm attracted to her so she can say that I'm sexually harassing her. This is how Staples is retaliating against my claims of discrimination.
Is this her?

BrownSaltyHowlermonkey.gif

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Whats the point of being grateful for things if all I'm getting is the bare minimum with no way to improve myself? Why should I appreciate that?

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
You're an idiot. Just because she's female doesn't mean she's helpless. She has just as much responsibility for realizing the violations of my human rights as everybody else.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
please just do us a favor, when you go on your killing spree, do not mention you post on rerolled to anyone or in your manifesto.

How the hell do you propose I do that when I can barely even feed myself? I'm on the very bottom rung of society, and I don't have the power to worry about any human rights violations other than the ones I'm currently a victim of.
So you, like every other person on this planet, only cares about themselves. Everyone has problems they feel are more important than others. Again, how do you propose that random_Bostonian_0421234 gives you the help you feel entitled to, when 99% dont even know you exist?

When it comes to your job, it sounds like your boss is trying to take the weasel way out of firing you. He reduces your hours and hopes you quit, making the problem take care of itself. It would be rather difficult to give an official write up of "your crazies scare everyone in the office, please dont throw a tantrum before getting back to work," and then do that two more times.

Is that illegal? You would have to talk to a lawyer about that, try the ACLU.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
So you, like every other person on this planet, only cares about themselves. Everyone has problems they feel are more important than others. Again, how do you propose that random_Bostonian_0421234 gives you the help you feel entitled to, when 99% dont even know you exist?
Enough of the city knows I exist for this to be uncalled for. Everyone I talk to about it pretends like I am angry for no reason. It's just retaliation. Who knows why it's so hard to get people to care about the law around here...??? Even the police don't care. I'm sure they want me to be fired and homeless too. Now that I keep talking about civil rights, and people pretend not to care or try to stay ignorant, it's just retaliation, so I have the right to be upset. So instead of realizing my right to be upset, they change the subject and pretend that I'm upset about that instead. It's classic racism.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
i wish someone would treat me like an object, I got a heck of a dry spell going.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
My manager talks behind my back, and probably makes up lies about what I do in order to turn the other employees against me. I know he's lying about there being no hours. I keep trying to get people to believe the truth about what's happening to me, but they intentionally ignore it and tack on some other reason for my actions.

Who knows what other lies they will come up with instead of doing the right thing and giving me hours.

Whats the point of being grateful if all I'm getting is the bare minimum with no way to improve myself? How could I appreciate that?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I had a schizo girl once make me and the other employee have a talk with our boss and she was talking about tension between all three of us. I was like "oh, shit I'm not being nice enough to her. I should make an attempt." Then her next sentence was "I know you two are trying to destroy my reputation behind my back. I shot a look at my boss like "DA FUQ JUST HAPPENED!?" and my boss gave me a "you're clear to go, sir" look and excused me and she and the other two (all three female) had a pow-wow. What's funny is I can't really tell this story because then it's like a self fulfilling prophecy she created.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I had a schizo girl once make me and the other employee have a talk with our boss and she was talking about tension between all three of us. I was like "oh, shit I'm not being nice enough to her. I should make an attempt." Then her next sentence was "I know you two are trying to destroy my reputation behind my back. I shot a look at my boss like "DA FUQ JUST HAPPENED!?" and my boss gave me a "you're clear to go, sir" look and excused me and she and the other two (all three female) had a pow-wow. What's funny is I can't really tell this story because then it's like a self fulfilling prophecy she created.
Except my human rights -are- being violated. I know there are hours that I'm not getting. And I know the management and the employees are trying to make up reasons why I should be fired. But it's all made up. There is no legit reason why I shouldn't be able to talk about my human rights being violated or negative consequences from trying to convince people that my human rights are being violated.

My manager talks behind my back, and probably makes up lies about what I do in order to turn the other employees against me. I know he's lying about there being no hours. I keep trying to get people to believe the truth about what's happening to me, but they intentionally ignore it and tack on some other reason for my actions.
That may be, your boss may not like your personality and wants you to quit. Which in turn makes work gossip detrimental to you. Regardless, most people would be out looking for another job while suffering though the current one. I think the part where you lose everyone and the crazies come out, is, you insist that it's everyone's responsibility to make your life better. That's not how the world has ever worked, or will work in our life time.

Furthermore, your injustice, while major to you, is rather minor in a city the size of Boston. Go inquire at the ACLU as to what cases they have had in the past year on police brutality alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.