The Elder Scrolls Online

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Times like this is when I miss fohguild, I totally just had the urge to go look the original ffxiv thread, wow 1.0 thread, 38 studios, and eve online, just to see who made what predictions and when. A lot of people think the forum revolves around SS, but there are some genuinely awesome mmo discussions that occur here.

If I wasn't actually Tyen's alt (you can tell that we're the same person because of the pixels in the join date, and having seen a few alts in my day), I'd totally be pissed at him.

Lord Blanco_sl

shitlord
If I agree to buy ESO at launch he said he will gladly let me have sex with her.
Dude... you might have a chance to sleep with a woman? You got this!! I don't think you can use food stamps for a video game purchase, so leave the library and get to your street corner! 6 months to panhandle! I love a good bet!

DMK_sl

shitlord
Dude... you might have a chance to sleep with a woman? You got this!! I don't think you can use food stamps for a video game purchase, so leave the library and get to your street corner! 6 months to panhandle! I love a good bet!
....Lol ahh yeah ok. Good one.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Got a few friends in the BETA that say the game is AWESOME. I can't give too much away but the game is definitely good enough to bump it every time it nearly falls of the first page. More updates coming soon..

DMK_sl

shitlord
So just a quick update just got a few messages from my friends in the Beta..

"Dude this game is so awesome. The RvR is awesome just like DAOC."

"Man this game is gonna be a hit. Can't wait!"

"Can't believe how great this game is!"

Just a few quotes from my friends that messaged me earlier. More updates soon fellas.

DMK_sl

shitlord
HUGE news guys! So you know that red highlight that was around mobs when players attacked them. Devs said after hours and hours of slaving away it can be turned off.. Crazy. More updates soon.

Lord Blanco_sl

shitlord
A genuine question. I know sneak works well vs NPC - your character is visible but hidden ( like skyrim). Does anyone actually know someone in pvp testing that can confirm if your character actually disappears completely to enemies(if sneak is high enough)?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
A genuine question. I know sneak works well vs NPC - your character is visible but hidden ( like skyrim). Does anyone actually know someone in pvp testing that can confirm if your character actually disappears completely to enemies(if sneak is high enough)?
Can anyone confirm to me that Rogue's in WoW had that feature 8 years ago?

P.S. That was perfect DMK (OR ARE YOU MY ALT, SAME JOIN DATE, CANNOT TELL!)

Lord Blanco_sl

shitlord
Can anyone confirm to me that Rogue's in WoW had that feature 8 years ago?
so... no? btw full stealth has been done years before WoW. You just didn't know because the better part of you was probably still running down your mom's leg

p.s anyone who speaks of WOW as any sort of mmo experience can run into a dull stick. That game and its carebear play murdered this genre

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
elder_scrolls_online__map_of_tamriel_by_okiir-d6flnk8.png

This map is being sold as what of Tamriel will be available in Elder Scrolls Online. Sounds like Elder Scrolls HalfLine to me.

EDIT : Sorry forgot the source :http://www.tesof.com/topic-available...n-teso-release

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yo, if we only develop half the game, we can get people to buy our DLC and make TWICE AS MUCH MONEY! it's win/win!

Map actually doesn't seem that bad, but there are definitely lots of areas already being cut from a game still in development... I'm assuming because of budget restraints / moneyhats.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Yo, if we only develop half the game, we can get people to buy our DLC and make TWICE AS MUCH MONEY! it's win/win!
True, but at least in 2 years they won't run out of land space and have to expand to the moon with space kitties