The Elder Scrolls Online

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is PvP only allowed in Cyrodiil ? Like if you're from some faction, you can't go ganking the other faction on their lands ?

Randin

Trakanon Raider
True, but at least in 2 years they won't run out of land space and have to expand to the moon with space kitties
Don't be absurd, there aren't kitties living on the moon in TES. Imperials, on the other hand...

(not kidding, btw)

DMK_sl

shitlord
Just asked a few of my friends in the Beta about how much land will be available at launch I can't elaborate too much because I promised but they said "IT'S HUGE" and except for every zone,dungeon,building it's completely uninstanced. Wonder where they got this tech from. Can't wait! More updates coming soon!

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Just asked a few of my friends in the Beta about how much land will be available at launch I can't elaborate too much because I promised but they said "IT'S HUGE" and except for every zone,dungeon,building it's completely uninstanced. Wonder where they got this tech from. Can't wait! More updates coming soon!
Have you friends said anything about how AWESOME and FLUID combat feels in the beta?

DMK_sl

shitlord
Have you friends said anything about how AWESOME and FLUID combat feels in the beta?
So I just asked my friends that are in the Beta about the combat. I can't really elaborate but WOW was I impressed. So they took the best features from the elder scrolls series which was the combat added MMO lag to it and apparently it's even better then the single player games. Don't quote me but trust me you guys are going to love it! You can quote me on that. More updates soon.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sorry, already quoting one retard that was unable to see the writing on the wall and stuck his head in the sand. Don't have room to quote more people in my sig.
rrr_img_40839.jpg

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I fully get that DMK is mocking the shills for this game, no reason to neg me.

I was just making it a point to say that some people have a hard time accepting the truth that stares them in the face... like that Gilgamesh would be a popular server (it was and still is, it was locked to new player registration pretty much all weekend except for about 30 minutes after the first couple hours, not that there weren't other servers just as popular, but queues are definitely a problem).

I'm 31, I'm not the oldest gamer, but I do know that, demographically speaking, many of the people on this board fit into the same mold as I, if you've been playing and surfing sites like this for the last 14 or so years, certain things should just be "obvious".

The fact that the "official reddit server" or "official SA server" would have queues should surprise no one, just like that TES is going to blow chunks... and you don't even have to go very far back in history to see money grab examples of popular franchises mismanaged just as poorly as TES appears to be. It's almost a carbon copy of SWTOR, with a little dash of Dragon Age 2 mixed in for good measure.

P.S. I may also be a little retarded.

DMK_sl

shitlord
So my friends in Beta just msg'd me saying they noticed ESO nearly slipping of the first page. I decided to bump the thread because trust me guys you aren't going to want to miss the video that was just posted above me. This game is gonna be SO good. More info coming soon.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So my friends in Beta just msg'd me saying they noticed ESO nearly slipping of the first page. I decided to bump the thread because trust me guys you aren't going to want to miss the video that was just posted above me. This game is gonna be SO good. More info coming soon.
rrr_img_41018.jpg

I got the sword out and ready who else wants to fight.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm more interested in what point of beta they drop the NDA. You can normally tell a lot just from that. I'll give this a whirl once open beta hits. I think my biggest concern is the game will just have a more of the same feel.. Pretty much what I ran into with FF. I couldn't bring myself to log in to even get to level 15.

Tuco doesn't fight fair btw..

DMK_sl

shitlord
The ironic thing is I'm essentially doing exactly what BlackWulf has been doing for weeks except everyone knows my motives where as his can't be proven..

After 14 hours of no one posting Blackwulf posts this to get the thread rolling again..

I'm hearing good things from credible sources. I'd like to double down on my predictions that this game is going to kick ass and make Utnayan look really dumb.

You know.. for the record and all.
And yet we are "the instigators".

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The ironic thing is I'm essentially doing exactly what BlackWulf has been doing for weeks except everyone knows my motives where as his can't be proven..
yea, pretty obvious.. I guess there was no end insight with your heckling lol. I think at this point BlackWulf is embellishing his role here to annoy people but doing it under the guise of a fanboy. He's enjoying it for sure but w/e.. I don't expect him to come back here when this game is released and say you guys were right. I think his tune might change but more of a it's not that bad(enter redeeming quality here) So until NDA drops there is no point.

Tuco=Blackwulf alt!? =P

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Fairly ridiculous video showing a flaming mob that has been popular, and looks no different, than any other Elder Scrolls game since 2004? Check.

How about you show as an RvR video? How about the 60% of the game map that's been cut to reach a deadline launch imposed?

Oh wait...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

After 14 hours of no one posting Blackwulf posts this to get the thread rolling again..

And yet we are "the instigators".
I told him to cool it and he cooled it. Then you grabbed his fucking torch and ironically ran to Marathon.

It's a TESO thread. If he wants to post videos of TESO that haven't been posted before he is free to do so because that's what the thread is for.

ps. The flame atronach is a step back from Skyrim. Like every other graphics I've seen from this game.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Finally browsing information about this game and was wondering... is DMK the qwerty of this thread?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Again, for the record, I disagree.
Here. Here is a better model and animation (believe it or not) initially designed 9 years ago for a 2006 launch that blows your last video out of the water.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...Q&ved=0CAMQsCU

Holy step back.

I think for your next animation link you should reference an 80's version of Monday Night Football for Amiga over anything this game has to offer.

Can't wait for your RvR video! (Crickets)