The Elder Scrolls Online

Bruman

Golden Squire
Got mine, same time as my wife got hers.

Not a good weekend though, what with Helm's Deep tomorrow and Zelda on Friday, but I'll try to give it a couple of hours on the weekend.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got the invite. Looking forward to giving this a shot. Totally forgot I even signed up. Just wish I could have paid them something!

Also d/l speeds are horrific for me, anyone else getting that.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Rare spawn appeared in my vent today mentioning his ESO invite, and apparently I got that weekend shit too. I hate weekend shit. At least give me weeklong shit. I ain't got time for that. I got shit to do most weekends including this one. I prefer my MMO time in the evenings/mornings of the workweek when I ain't got time to do anything more worthwhile.

axeman_sl

shitlord
Weekend betas are particularly stupid because half of it is usually wasted as server instability and other issues are inevitable.

Blackwulf

N00b
This is a big wave of invites; everyone I know who applied got invited this weekend. It'll be interesting to see how the server handles it.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
got an invite as well, makes me sad im not special and got a weekend invite. Will be fun getting disconnected all weekend.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
With the plethora of invites, I got one too and I am already in the "other" beta, it makes me wonder if they are tired of all the backlash and trying to put everyone in their database under an NDA so they sell boxes.

khalid

Unelected Mod
it makes me wonder if they are tired of all the backlash and trying to put everyone in their database under an NDA so they sell boxes.
Don't let enough people in beta, its because they don't want people to see all the problems!
Let in everyone who opted in for a weekend, its again to cover up its problems!

It is amazing how crazy people can manage to bend anything to their worldview.