The Elder Scrolls Online

Blackwulf

N00b
With the plethora of invites, I got one too and I am already in the "other" beta, it makes me wonder if they are tired of all the backlash and trying to put everyone in their database under an NDA so they sell boxes.
Lol, yeah - "Hey how can we hide how shitty our game is and keep people from talking about it? I know! Invite them all into beta!"

You are a nut.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Yea, same here. We get to play up to level 17 as part of any alliance this time, which is AWESOME.

I really liked what I saw of it last time, though I doubt it will oust WoW for me.
If the leveling is that fast, they better have one hell of an end game in plan for longevity's sake until the first xpac. We don't need another amazing MMO launch whose servers empty out after the first month.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
PVP for me is like real mexican food , once in awhile it is awesome . Sitting on the throne every day with lava torrenting out of the chocolate starfish is not so awesome.
Agree with poster on the sexy sparkly fairy avatar side winning on most servers by sheer zerg numbers . Better be a PVE extravaganza when the PVP crowd have no one to fight with . Or people get tired of perpetual gankfests from shortly after creating the non favored faction toons. Will wait till reviews start rolling out after release. My days of dropping 50 bucks on games that suck are long over.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Don't let enough people in beta, its because they don't want people to see all the problems!
Let in everyone who opted in for a weekend, its again to cover up its problems!

It is amazing how crazy people can manage to bend anything to their worldview.
The game is horrid. You'll see soon enough. I'll even join to say hello. And we can go through the 1-17 content that's been passed about 23 times over 5 years while the rest of the game goes undeveloped because sage stole all the resources.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What will your name be, Utnayan? I wanna say hi.
I'll make one up. It's a dummy account out of my three so that way when you try to report it to zenimax online I'll be down to two. What character will you make? I won't be on until Sunday after the vikes game.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Utnayan, I don't want to neg you. But you really try hard sometimes for one. You are not reasonable about this game. It's all your predetermined opinion x10 on steroids. Which is fine usually (and par for the course on ReRolled) but you pretty much live in this thread throwing it around.

It makes it hard for those of us interested in the game that don't have a lot of time to weed through all the bullshit to get any info.

Anyways, keep on keeping on, but give it a rest sometimes and let others have their say. I would like to get a feel for what's happening with this game currently.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well, it's not like I'm not playing it. Pretty hard not to call a game a piece of shit and play along with the viral hype when I know otherwise from actually seeing it, knowing the development cycle, the horrible path it took, and seeing the repercussions live while playing.

I'm sure people will have some fun until level six. New car smell and all that. But the game is quite literally a train wreck. Hell, ask gecko. He even knows.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Utnayan, I don't want to neg you. But you really try hard sometimes for one. You are not reasonable about this game. It's all your predetermined opinion x10 on steroids. Which is fine usually (and par for the course on ReRolled) but you pretty much live in this thread throwing it around.

It makes it hard for those of us interested in the game that don't have a lot of time to weed through all the bullshit to get any info.

Anyways, keep on keeping on, but give it a rest sometimes and let others have their say. I would like to get a feel for what's happening with this game currently.
Game isnt fun.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm sure people will have some fun until level six. New car smell and all that. But the game is quite literally a train wreck. Hell, ask gecko. He even knows.
This is why I gave my beta to a guy at work, let him get suckered into this game.

I am just waiting for Wildstar to at least try and see if I hate it and in the meantime I will play Hearthstone. Such a miserable market out there.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Well, it's not like I'm not playing it. Pretty hard not to call a game a piece of shit and play along with the viral hype when I know otherwise from actually seeing it, knowing the development cycle, the horrible path it took, and seeing the repercussions live while playing.

I don't think anyone else who plays a game and doesn't like it posts in the respective thread repeatedly. Don't know how to check, but I'd bet you have replied the most out of anyone in this thread.

It's not that you don't like it, you have a vendetta for some fucking reason.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't think anyone else who plays a game and doesn't like it posts in the respective thread repeatedly. Don't know how to check, but I'd bet you have replied the most out of anyone in this thread.

Meh, I did in the original WoW alpha thread because I hated the concept of instances so much. It infuriated me. Tigole "bought" me off with a beta invite to at least experience it and see what I thought after that.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This is why I gave my beta to a guy at work, let him get suckered into this game.

I am just waiting for Wildstar to at least try and see if I hate it and in the meantime I will play Hearthstone. Such a miserable market out there.
Yeah. Hearthstone is fun at least.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep, he has 493, next closest is Blackwulf with 293.

Gecko_sl

shitlord

We've done this song and dance a few times and Ut swears he has no 'personal' issues with anyone at Zenimax Online. Then he goes apeshit on Matt Firor, for some bizarre reason. Evidently he raped his childhood or something.

I didn't like the game not because it was a train wreck, but simply because it was not fun. Hopefully that'll change, but the last time I played it the game was just not that entertaining to me, and really did not look that good.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
How come I didn't get an invitation when I signed up for Beta from the very beginning?
mad.png

Caliane

How come I didn't get an invitation when I signed up for Beta from the very beginning?
mad.png
Ut is probably right. Try bad mouthing the game. They will get you an invite, so you will be under the NDA, and can't talk anymore.